In-Season Tournament Final from Vegas: Pacers @ LA Lakers 8:30 PM EST (ABC/ESPN2)

YOUR WINNER OF THE NBA CUP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed: I guess the lights aren't bright enough in elimination games and Game 7's, huh? Because he has multiple all time performances in those moments. And the most points ever scored in a Game 7

BTW, already more 50 point Playoff games by age 25 than your idol/profile pic had in a 20 year career. :umad: Them lights were too bright for your hero then, huh?
All that rah rah but when it gets wayyy too bright he doesn’t rise to the occasion hence why he’s a ringless celtrick
Hence why he got clapped up by a number 8th seed last season
:umad:
Talking all that participation trophies points when he hasn’t shown nothing for it hence why yall dogshyt sss franchise got only 1 ring in 69 yrs
My god it must hurt probably why you acting like that
Tryna compare beige rage shyt running down his legs Jayson to the Goat Kobe u definitely need to put the crack down karen :umad:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Hart don't like those nikkas at all. He don't even look like he wants to be there either. Hart is not talking to them cats. He acting like they don't exist.
Just convinced me to watch that feed instead.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
AD hurt

artworks-NUBCbhA92Wxwy1HZ-YygEhQ-t500x500.jpg

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that rah rah but when it gets wayyy too bright he doesn’t rise to the occasion hence why he’s a ringless celtrick
Hence why he got clapped up by a number 8th seed last season
Talking all that participation trophies points when he hasn’t shown nothing for it hence why yall dogshyt sss franchise got only 1 ring in 69 yrs
My god it must hurt probably why you acting like that
Tryna compare beige rage shyt running down his legs Jayson to the Goat Kobe u definitely need to put the crack down karen :umad:
:wow: JT led a team to the NBA Finals at 24. Kobe didn't even lead a team to the NBA Finals until he was almost 30. And he has less 50 point games in the Playoffs in 20 years than JT had in 6 years

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:wow: JT led a team to the NBA Finals at 24. Kobe didn't even lead a team to the NBA Finals until he was almost 30. And he has less 50 point games in the Playoffs in 20 years than JT had in 6 years

In the fukking east :mjlol:
Then what happened?
Did he wing a ring?
You fukking soccer mom ass nikka you pathetic :mjlol: