In-Season Tournament Final from Vegas: Pacers @ LA Lakers 8:30 PM EST (ABC/ESPN2)

YOUR WINNER OF THE NBA CUP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Am I the only person tired of them saying how old Bron is and how he is the “oldest” player on the league? Like it’s not a big deal, didn’t Malone and Stockton play until they we 55? Idk I’m just not surprised he is still playing good. He is still bigger and stronger than everyone
It's the usual Bron 🍆riding, exactly why I'm hoping the Pacers win & watch the rest of this game on mute.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Am I the only person tired of them saying how old Bron is and how he is the “oldest” player on the league? Like it’s not a big deal, didn’t Malone and Stockton play until they we 55? Idk I’m just not surprised he is still playing good. He is still bigger and stronger than everyone
I can appreciate it a couple times a broadcast

That shyt is literally repeated everytime Bron does anything smh

BTW for a "championship" game these commentators are pretty boring. They sound like they calling the celebrity all star game instead of a game with high implications.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fVGlkyW.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
What’s the point in getting fresh to sit on sideline next to sweaty ass players? Bron been putting sweat on Gabe Vincent shoulders the last two games.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LeDaddy needs to play the entire second half

fukk load management...its the finals