In poor earnings report Coinbase announces it will seize users' crypto if it goes bankrupt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I bought shiba on there. shyt isn’t even worth the energy it took to write this sentence.

:mjlol:

People already committing dat :mjlol:

That's horrible man. I was in the crypto threads here before repeatedly trying to warn them that it wasn't an "investment" like that, that they were up against a lot of whales and scammers and making money would be contingent on getting really fukking lucky or assuming you can predict the market better than 95% of the rest of the gamblers out there, but I kept getting shut down or mocked for supposedly "not understanding" the crypto market like they did.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Took my couple stacks out a few months back. Got some xrp in there.

At this point I’m tryna find the next short play and hit it big. A few brehs in the terra subreddit became millionaires shorting this jawn over the last couple days.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

tenor.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjlol:

That's horrible man. I was in the crypto threads here before repeatedly trying to warn them that it wasn't an "investment" like that, that they were up against a lot of whales and scammers and making money would be contingent on getting really fukking lucky or assuming you can predict the market better than 95% of the rest of the gamblers out there, but I kept getting shut down or mocked for supposedly "not understanding" the crypto market like they did.
Let's not forget about coli coins :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Pro-capitalism fools are really starting to learn what "deregulation" is all about. It means the people who control your money can do anything they want and there ain't shyt you can do about it.

We're about two weeks away from the crypto community desperately begging their governments to step in and start regulating.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Here's my think piece on this shyt going sideways

Duh.

(To some of us it's surprising it's lasted THIS long.

Crypto has some utility and is here to stay. What is going to go away is the idea that it's some investment. Some people gonna do very well by taking the money of the majority of the investors and hauling ass)