*In Negan Voice* Catch A Tiger By His Toe: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Clemson Tigers

Who going to play Alabama next?

• Ohio State

• Clemson

• scUM and pedo rape deserved that Abe and Glenn treatment:osucam:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Haven't seen a Buckeye QB play like this in a bowl game since Troy against Florida :picard::mjcry:
Honestly JT been showing he :trash: all year to me....especially toward the end....he just kept getting bailed out by the defense and Samuel ....if cardale wasn't playing last playoffs JT would've lost those game too. Can't pass down field and after the injury is half the running threat he used to be...it is what it is.....I ain't mad at breh, good luck to eem' in the future (in real estate)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly JT been showing he :trash: all year to me....especially toward the end....he just kept getting bailed out by the defense and Samuel ....if cardale wasn't playing last playoffs JT would've lost those game too. Can't pass down field and after the injury is half the running threat he used to be...it is what it is.....I ain't mad at breh, good luck to eem' in the future (in real estate)
I think he can play in the NFL.....as a backup. There are a bunch of dudes thats :ld: on NFL rosters. He could also play in Canada.

I'm not sure this is all his fault either. Cause Herman had JT cookin :sas2: