*In Negan Voice* Catch A Tiger By His Toe: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Clemson Tigers

Who going to play Alabama next?

• Ohio State

• Clemson

• scUM and pedo rape deserved that Abe and Glenn treatment:osucam:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Game is over. JT Barrett can't throw the ball 20+ yards. Michigan gave Clemson the Blueprint. That QB run shyt ain't going to work against Clemson's D-Line. Those Samuels sweep neither.

Cardale Jones, Zeke and Devin Smith ain't walking through that door :mjgrin:

Get these bums :camby:

The rematch between Clemson and Bama :banderas:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Game is over. JT Barrett can't throw the ball 20+ yards. Michigan gave Clemson the Blueprint. That QB shyt ain't going to work against Clemson's D-Line. Those Samuels sweep neither.

Cardale Jones, Zeke and Devin Smith ain't walking through that door :mjgrin:

Get these bums :camby:

The rematch between Clemson and Bama :banderas:
You just gonna call us bums :gucci:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I just worry about Clemson getting complacent. We always get abig leads then let the other team back in the game.

We will probably let them back in it. The offense is going to start throwing haymakers and going three and out. Then Venerables will start to play zone and let OSU dink and dunk down the field. A score and a turnover on our side of the field and they will be back in it.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
He ain't been the same since he broke his leg. Plus their current OC is trash. A couple years ago breh was the truth.
He came back the year after his best receiver who always mossed on people got drafted right?

That might explain it..
Its like playing Alabama forces teams to man up and toughens them up afterwards, definitely the case with us & Clemson
Or...now this is a big guess, but maybe it had something to do with starting your best qb instead right?