In Nashville, where the fukk are the Black people? :dahell:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nashville has plenty of black people. It's about 26.2% black to Boston's 21.3%...

It's blacker than Boston but its also whiter because Boston has way more diversity, from international blacks to Latinos to Asians to Euro whites, Boston is more of a melting pot...

But it's not hard to find black people in The Ville at all if you're not married to just the tourist traps...

I moved from Nashville back to Raleigh in 2020. I felt the same way when I first touched down in Nashville. Like some other posters said, most blacks folk live around the TSU/Fisk area. But you will also see alot of us down Nolensville Road and the Antioch and Madison areas of the city. You should hit up Swetts for soul food and Princes for hot chicken. Those are two soul food establishments. Don't be fooled by the white owned Hattie B's.
I'd be interested on how you compare Nashville and Raleigh...

I live in Raleigh, visited Nashville several times. I think they are very similar in terms of how the white culture of both overshadows the fact both are pretty damn black and both have mucho black history...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Do you know a few more places that might be popping like this?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
My auntie and my cousins live in Nashville. Black folks are there when you look for them