In Nashville, where the fukk are the Black people? :dahell:

Daps
You asked where the Black people were. That is where you can find plenty of them. :manny:

You also need to remember this about the South. Black people live all over. It is not as segregated as the North. They even live all the way out in the suburbs and countryside.
If I have to go to the hood come across Black people, sounds pretty segregated to me:patrice:

Daps
WKND for happy hour you will be fine. TSU, FISK, MEHARRY.

Download this app called EatOkra. It will show you all the black owned bars and restaurants in your desired location.

Also they have a black owned pizza place that was rated #1 in the nation for black pizza spots. I don’t know the name but Google can help you and so can that app
Good looking out

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10

invalid

Banned
Daps
I'm in Nashville every other month to check up on real estate that I own there. Here are a few spots that I've hit up that seem to attract a lot of black professionals or the college crowd.

Vibes
Monte Cristo (Cigar Lounge)
Fable
Red Phone Booth
Rosemary & Beauty Queen
Willie B's
Minerva Avenue
Fifth + Broadway
WKND (I think they had a fire and closed, not sure if there still open.)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was there a few months ago

If you want to PAWG, you can get your dikk wet with ease. If you love black women, make that 3 hour drive in your rental car to Memphis to get with a black woman (just stay outta North Memphis).

powmia

Pro
Daps
I moved from Nashville back to Raleigh in 2020. I felt the same way when I first touched down in Nashville. Like some other posters said, most blacks folk live around the TSU/Fisk area. But you will also see alot of us down Nolensville Road and the Antioch and Madison areas of the city. You should hit up Swetts for soul food and Princes for hot chicken. Those are two soul food establishments. Don't be fooled by the white owned Hattie B's.
It’s white as fukk here. :dahell:

And I’m from Boston. :dahell: