IN N OUT gotta be killin the game

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Been to Five Guys several times, its not even that good, I mean its alright but nothing to go out of my way for.

Going to In N Out for my first time later this month, shall be my first stop after i touch down in LAX.

There is one basically attached to LAX

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
:ahh: <------ my face everytime i order my 4X4 and animals fries.

:what:

3ebfa_ORIG-photo.jpg

:scusthov:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Before I went out to Vegas in December I hadn't had In-N-Out in over 10 years since I live out on the East Coast.

First place me and the homies went after we touched down. In-N-Out. :ohlawd:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping In N Out will be different, because I haven't tried it yet, but everytime I went to one of these joints where people were hyping up the hamburgers, I've been disappointed. 5 guys is the worst offender... It's about 10 or more bucks for a combo and that food was as mediocre as mediocre can be. Crazy thing is Dairy Queen or Burger King has the best tasting burgers to me.

:mjpls: you Caucasian ain't it?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
naw but i'm not going to go with the popular opinion. Maybe it's my location, but five guys here is wack. Tastes like some burger I can easily make in a skillet. I vastly prefer the taste of a grilled burger or with dairy queen, they have a very charred taste, which I enjoy. Just because the food is expensive doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy the taste.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
overrated. I like it, but Whataburger >>>>>>>> In N Out, even though I think the Caucasian population over-hypes Whataburger down here. Just something satisfying about a Whataburger, and they will put whatever the hell you want on if you ask. Their limited time stuff like Honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fast food. There should be a thread about that.

Whataburger_HoneyBBQChicken.jpg

been all around this world. No fast food taste as good as that.

:ohlawd:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
naw but i'm not going to go with the popular opinion. Maybe it's my location, but five guys here is wack. Tastes like some burger I can easily make in a skillet. I vastly prefer the taste of a grilled burger or with dairy queen, they have a very charred taste, which I enjoy. Just because the food is expensive doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy the taste.

thats the beauty of in n out, their pretty cheap. 5 bucks will get you a whole meal:noah:

try in breh, from your opinion:obama:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
That Craving just kicked in

About to get me a 3x3 with Animal Fries :eat:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
overrated. I like it, but Whataburger >>>>>>>> In N Out, even though I think the Caucasian population over-hypes Whataburger down here. Just something satisfying about a Whataburger, and they will put whatever the hell you want on if you ask. Their limited time stuff like Honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fast food. There should be a thread about that.

Whataburger_HoneyBBQChicken.jpg

been all around this world. No fast food taste as good as that.

That number one with cheese and bacon, texas toast, no onions

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping In N Out will be different, because I haven't tried it yet, but everytime I went to one of these joints where people were hyping up the hamburgers, I've been disappointed. 5 guys is the worst offender... It's about 10 or more bucks for a combo and that food was as mediocre as mediocre can be. Crazy thing is Dairy Queen or Burger King has the best tasting burgers to me.

oh you told on yourself. you dont know burgers. you're so use to cheap eatin you dont like real food.
the best burger i've ever had was in idaho. i know. lol. i was visiting someone at boise state. went to a little spot out there not far from campus, i got that kobe beef cheese burger. DEEEEEEEELICIOUS. bun was on point, burger was phenomenal.

but in and out still gets it done. funny thing is, the protein burger animal sytle is better then the same burger with the bun. try it, you'll thank me later.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I drive by an In N Out everyday on my way to work. The smell got me like :whoo: So hard to resist going there every fukking day.

Daps
yKUph.jpg

:beli: Five guys aint seeing In N Out. Went to the one in lakewood. Not popping, had a cute latina chick workIng in there tho :mjpls: