IN N OUT gotta be killin the game

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Folks in here trying to diss In N Out:what: Five guys average as fukk...proportions are just bigger.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's damn good. But shake shack is the next level.

Why you ask? That proprietary blend of been and SHAKE SAUCE!

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I'm hoping In N Out will be different, because I haven't tried it yet, but everytime I went to one of these joints where people were hyping up the hamburgers, I've been disappointed. 5 guys is the worst offender... It's about 10 or more bucks for a combo and that food was as mediocre as mediocre can be. Crazy thing is Dairy Queen or Burger King has the best tasting burgers to me.
:huhldup:

:comeon: what grade u in young man?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
For me, its Fatburger>>>>>In & Out>>>>>>Smash Burger>>>>The Habit>>>Whataburger. Went to a Whataburger four years ago when I was in Dallas. Burger looked ok but when I bit into it :ahh:

They opened up another In-N-Out by the mall here and that shyt been dummy busy. It took me 10 minutes just to get my food on a Tuesday night :what:

Need to hit up Five Guys before I can comment on them.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
5 guys is overrated, to the max

never tried this in and out..but i bet it ain't better then culver's :lawd:

Culvers prolly is the best fast food burger I've ever had, just gotta make sure they cook the shyt all the way.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
In N' Out came to Dallas and tried to take over the game. They got like 4 of them around here now. Them shyts been open for more than 6 months and the line still be wrapped around the store. smh

Its good but for some reason the In N Out I had since they came out here wasn't as good and the In n Out I had in Vegas & Cali.

Five Guys is overrated too..

Smashburger > Five Guys

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
The only thing 5 Guys does better is it's fries.

I'm an East Ciast dude but no burger I've had out there from fast or fast casual can even compare with that double double animal style with se hot peppers thrown on.

Whenever I'm out West that shyt is a daily stop, after the dispensary of course. :smoker: :ahh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
In N' Out came to Dallas and tried to take over the game. They got like 4 of them around here now. Them shyts been open for more than 6 months and the line still be wrapped around the store. smh

Its good but for some reason the In N Out I had since they came out here wasn't as good and the In n Out I had in Vegas & Cali.

Five Guys is overrated too..

Smashburger > Five Guys

lmao. maybe the smashburgers i been to are shytty, but those are the most unimpressive mediocre mothafukkin burgers i've ever had :usure: