In light of Thor and Justice League dropping, it's been an amazing year for comic book films.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
BEEcNgm.gif
Molesting a boys basketball team?

Only a lame cornball would even think to say some sick shyt like that and sadly its coming from the same person a few months back that was crying when cats was making jokes about Snyder daughter committing suicide.

Like thats EQUALLY not even a funny joke to make.

Its cool to burn on cats and take shots at funny shyt thats light or silly, but damn man... niccas gotta have a line

Now let me return fire and say some foul shyt and niccas gonna be PMing me or running to Mods to get banned.

I would never try to even portray any of you coli niccas on being a sick person like that whether I like you or really despise

I cant even get mad at being called Sting from a dude thats basically Orlando Jordan

Martha

Either you two need to throw the fair one or just bang and get this shyt over with:russ:

It’s clear you don’t like each other or at least don’t respect each other. So either fukk, fight, or just a combination of both

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Either you two need to throw the fair one or just bang and get this shyt over with:russ:

It’s clear you don’t like each other or at least don’t respect each other. So either fukk, fight, or just a combination of both

Na but straight up Marty... like you call shyt straight with me...

You have to equally see where shyt is out of line or crosses the line.

If cats wanna cry about jokes being made over someone losing their daughter, you cant come back and make jokes about cat raping kids.

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I have no idea who you are talking about. :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Na but straight up Marty... like you call shyt straight with me...

You have to equally see where shyt is out of line or crosses the line.

If cats wanna cry about jokes being made over someone losing their daughter, you cant come back and make jokes about cat raping kids.

Martha

Hence me saying you two need to bang or fight and get the shyt over with. Cause clearly you two don’t like each other. Fair one at dawn shyt.

I have no idea who you are talking about. :yeshrug:

Yeah you do. You didn’t have to go there but since you did you should holla at him one on one and both of you handle this shyt like men.