In light of Thor and Justice League dropping, it's been an amazing year for comic book films.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you know my nikka danielson waitin in the rafters like sting :russ:
:ehh:
That's an apt comparison. Because like sting during that Era he has no personality and relies on a dap pandering gimmick that's useless without the heel and has no substance and when called upon delivers a :flabbynsick: performance. And eventually he will paint his face red and join the other side because he's a weak bytch that can't get over without the help of someone else.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
That's an apt comparison. Because like sting during that Era he has no personality and relies on a dap pandering gimmick that's useless without the heel and has no substance and when called upon delivers a :flabbynsick: performance. And eventually he will paint his face red and join the other side because he's a weak bytch that can't get over without the help of someone else.

Damn.:pachaha:now I gotta tag my nikka cause I don't talk about nikkas behind they back *bernie mac voice*:mjgrin:

@Bryan Danielson

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Damn.:pachaha:now I gotta tag my nikka cause I don't talk about nikkas behind they back *bernie mac voice*:mjgrin:

@Bryan Danielson
He's probably busy molesting boys on the basketball team.

Ole come in my office and sit on my lap and let me show you my Mjolnir,only the worthy can take lift it ass pedo muthafukka :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You're right. It did feel like a star wars film. Like the Phantom menace.

kn.gif

Phantom Menace did have some redeeming qualities tho, the pod race, the fights...and um..the pod race and the fights

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree entirely.

This year has been lite as fukk for movies overall. TV has been killing it tho, shoutout to netflix

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's been a good year for genre films in general imo - horror, sci-fi etc
Word
muthafukka threw his lil 5th grade private school jab in there and wanna toast it up and shyt.
:deadmanny:

Unnecessary :russ:

It has been a really good year for comic flicks. Flavors for everyone. 2017 has been the Baskin Robins of comic book flicks and we've still got two more to look forward to, all dropping within a week of each other which is incredible. Spidey is still my favorite for obvious reasons but Logan, Wonder Woman and Guardains really touched me for different reasons and all of them are awesome movies. Each with their own tone and voice too, which is what I always want/need from my comic book flicks

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Aye yo:russ:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol this guy anyway yea been real good, Fox uni is still ass tho I have no interest in anything but Deadpool 2. Dc is getting better and the future looks way better. Mcu is mcu building and creating piff :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Molesting a boys basketball team?

Only a lame cornball would even think to say some sick shyt like that and sadly its coming from the same person a few months back that was crying when cats was making jokes about Snyder daughter committing suicide.

Like thats EQUALLY not even a funny joke to make.

Its cool to burn on cats and take shots at funny shyt thats light or silly, but damn man... niccas gotta have a line

Now let me return fire and say some foul shyt and niccas gonna be PMing me or running to Mods to get banned.

I would never try to even portray any of you coli niccas on being a sick person like that whether I like you or really despise

I cant even get mad at being called Sting from a dude thats basically Orlando Jordan

Martha

Last edited: