In light of Thor and Justice League dropping, it's been an amazing year for comic book films.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No matter what films you like,it's been an incredible year.

Every film has been well received generally,and is killing it at the box office.

There's something for everyone this year.

Wether you like more adult darker films you had Logan,if you liked comedic light hearted films you had spider man,Wether you're a woman finally wanting a strong female lead film you had wonder woman,if you have a brain tumor and like utter Garbage you had gotg2, cosmic you have thor and big team up you have justice League.

It's been a great year for everyone. I hope the momentum keeps up for all sides.

:cheers:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No matter what films you like,it's been an incredible year.

Every film has been well received generally,and is killing it at the box office.

There's something for everyone this year.

Wether you like more adult darker films you had Logan,if you liked comedic light hearted films you had spider man,Wether you're a woman finally wanting a strong female lead film you had wonder woman,if you have a brain tumor and like utter Garbage you had gotg2, cosmic you have thor and big team up you have justice League.

It's been a great year for everyone. I hope the momentum keeps up for all sides.

:cheers:

:dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
No love for Lego Batman Movie? Joker high fived the T-Rex from Jurassic Park while all of the Gremlins were in the background spraying Gotham citizens like :bustback:.

Logan is still the best one of the bunch, so far.

He may still put that yellow costume on for Halloween.