In hindsight, Vice City may of actually been better than San Andreas

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I never beat GTA Vice City when I played it back on the ps2, but I recently purchased it on the PlayStation store to finally complete it, and while I enjoyed it a lot, I still don't put it above San Andreas. I would say that it is the best one after San Andreas though and they are close. Its all subjective though. I just have so many memories with San Andreas. That game stayed in my PS2 for a long time and was all I played for quite a while.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Only GTA games I ever enjoyed. Both are neck and neck IMO, with a slight edge to SA

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I never beat GTA Vice City when I played it back on the ps2, but I recently purchased it on the PlayStation store to finally complete it, and while I enjoyed it a lot, I still don't put it above San Andreas. I would say that it is the best one after San Andreas though and they are close. Its all subjective though. I just have so many memories with San Andreas. That game stayed in my PS2 for a long time and was all I played for quite a while.

I feel you, breh. That game was like a brother to me, while I denied my actual brother access to the PS2 cause all he wanted to do was drive the cars.

Logged hundreds of hours on all of the PS2 GTA's and I don't regret a second. :blessed:

:childplease:

im a supporter,you're just some random crusty ass broke nikka posting from the library or someone else's internet
:pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Only thing Vice had on SA was the atmosphere & the soundtrack. Outside of Red Dead Redemption(ironically another R* game :wow:) I've never felt like a game pulled off engrossing the player into the enviroment like VC did. SA was still the better game, though. More things to do. Double if not triple the size. More vehicles. More customization options. I really liked that you could interact with the pedestrians. Walking down the street after a day at the Los Santos gym with the fresh line up by Old Reece and watching a broad holler at CJ or one of the dudes on some " :leon: I'm trying to look like you, homie." was :obama:. VC is in my top five easily, though.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was the best parts of scarface, miami vice and carlitos way roled into one

My list
1. Vice city
2. San andreas
3. Ballad of Gay tony

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Vice City imo is easily the goat GTA game...

It's the only GTA game which I enjoyed thoroughly...Vice City had the best supporting cast of characters, storyline, radio stations, atmosphere and Tommy Vercetti who is easily the best protagonist of the franchise...

The only things San Andreas had over Vice City was the map and overall content...San Andreas was a massive west coast playground with a lot shyt to do...That said the majority of the missions were way too long...I did not like flying across that big ass map to follow and kill one dude...

My biggest issue with SA though was CJ...Dude was a whiny corny stereotypical street thug with no vision for a future...He wasn't a boss he was a soldier...Always being told what to do whether it be by his brother, Sam Jackson or the white FBI dude...Son took over three cities and the game ends with his brother pretty much telling him that empire you built is mine little nikka now get back to work...:smh:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Vice City had etter overall game.the better atmosphere but I think SA was the better game.