In case some of y'all missed David Banner's appearance on CNN

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
realest shyt he said at the end.

i'm all for making sure your kids are safe and to teach your kids "not to give the pigs a reason" but at the same time, "what about allowing your children to become men?"

you have to draw the line somewhere. I understand the lady's point about wanting to protect her children's live and her nurturing nature but too much of that and your child becomes a submissive bytch. and if you raise a nation of submissive male bytches, you're only making sure that the abuse will continue on for generations. at some point you gotta have principle and draw the line somewhere. and this is might be a little off topic but this is why you need both "masculine" and "feminine" energy to raise both males and females. even if the biological parents aren't both present, you need other trusted individuals from both genders to fill that gap. you can't raise a child just on fear. don't get me wrong. fear can be good. Fear is part of what has kept you alive throughout your life. but being kept alive is not enough. and while fear will help protect your immediate life, it will also kill your culture, your pride, your happiness, your soul, and your children's chance at happiness. What's the point of protecting your life if the price is this high? like i said, you gotta draw the line somewhere...

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Is he trying to make a point with his unassuming, non-threatening appearance and lack of bass in his voice or is he doing it subconsciously? Black people can't talk "white" though. :heh:

Not watching anything with Don Lemon in it :camby:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I used to love me some david banner. But hes only militant when the light is on. He be c00ning it up in the wee hrs of the night with white bytches on twitter n when I asked him about it he blocked me. I agree with some of what he be saying but im conflicted by his actions when he think nobody watching.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to love me some david banner. But hes only militant when the light is on. He be c00ning it up in the wee hrs of the night with white bytches on twitter n when I asked him about it he blocked me. I agree with some of what he be saying but im conflicted by his actions when he think nobody watching.
what did he do?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

:laff:... Doesn't surprise me...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:wtf:

David isnt keeping it real. Hes not keeping it hiphop. Thats not David, or is it? Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Friends of african descent really love those Pastel colors when they get on TV though. :ohhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Yup that guy isn't even black. don't trip. he's part of the problem.

On topic, my parents gave me a crash course on 'cism and how to deal with authority (even if they are in the wrong). I absolutely went the extra mile to not get caught up in the system but almost every single one of my young black friends has failed at that. It doesn't make sense how far black youth have to go to avoid jail or their demise.

To your point, I don't think that being viewed as a physical threat is as big of a problem for females. That may sound ignorant but I believe that the over sexualization of young black ladies is of higher concern. Either way, we're still being treated as second class citizens and being approached like animals in some cases. It's just that men, more often than not, are gorillas and females are more like peacocks.
I'm not black?

Show me that proof.

Getting tired of these bullshyt conspiracies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:aicmon: Bruh why is he talking like that. He knows damn well he does not feel absolutely comfortable talking like that.

I hate how there is pressure for us to not be appear to aggressive/masculine. I mean I dont think he should up there speaking in slang but i think he is overdoing it. Its hard to take him

absolutely serious.

EDIT: he made a point at 6:58-7:07
He's 40+ at this age. What should he sound like? Birdman? :heh:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is the wrong people are having this discussion. When is cnn going to have a panel of whites hold a candid discussion on the problem of racism in white america? Racism towards blacks is a white american problem. They created it, they perpetuate it, they condone it, and they benefit from it. when are they gonna confront and deal with this issue in their community in a serious way?

They only focus on the victimsand holding blacks accountable and what black people need to do to avoid being victims( ex. Not wearing hoodies). I never hear anything about what white america needs to do. What do they need to change in their cuture and communities allows this hate to foster? Where is their accountabilty? White america needs to confront their history. Until then nothing will change black folks are wasting their time looking for peace with these cacs.

semtex

:)
Daps
"I suppose they like the way me and Banner pimp
You can catch us at Pappa Deauxs
Eating steak and shrimp"

:mjpls: