In case some of y'all missed David Banner's appearance on CNN

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And these are the guys that may have daughters one day. What you gonna tell her oh stop complaining about racism you are not a boy? And this what you calll community? Wow you guys are very pathetic, a whole new low of pathetic.

I go on black female forums even LSA(not a poster) talks about what black men endure in this society but this is how black male posters react to black girls being rendered invisible. Negs and dismission and y'all think that thw black 'commynity' will ever get anywhere? SMH

who the fukk is saying this?

its black children IN GENERAL. There was a black woman shot last night in Ferguson. Are you happy now? :what:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
So nobody is gonna comment on the context of what he saying? Just talk about the color of his chin hair, his weight, and his voice? Dude is articulating the point that many have made on here. Black males are an endangered species, we have to almost be perfect humans to survive. I have kids and i will never tell them that their lives hold no value, fukk what society says.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
@Yup that guy isn't even black. don't trip. he's part of the problem.

On topic, my parents gave me a crash course on 'cism and how to deal with authority (even if they are in the wrong). I absolutely went the extra mile to not get caught up in the system but almost every single one of my young black friends has failed at that. It doesn't make sense how far black youth have to go to avoid jail or their demise.

To your point, I don't think that being viewed as a physical threat is as big of a problem for females. That may sound ignorant but I believe that the over sexualization of young black ladies is of higher concern. Either way, we're still being treated as second class citizens and being approached like animals in some cases. It's just that men, more often than not, are gorillas and females are more like peacocks.

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
:aicmon: Bruh why is he talking like that. He knows damn well he does not feel absolutely comfortable talking like that.

I hate how there is pressure for us to not be appear to aggressive/masculine. I mean I dont think he should up there speaking in slang but i think he is overdoing it. Its hard to take him

absolutely serious.

EDIT: he made a point at 6:58-7:07

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Grandma Banner: David is that you sweetie?

David: Yes Grandma, just coming to visit you

Grandma Banner: come closer dear

David: ok Grandma

Grandma Banner: Let me out on my glasses dear.
:whoo:
:huhldup:
Daaaamn David what happened to you, you all flabby and sick:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:aicmon: Bruh why is he talking like that. He knows damn well he does not feel absolutely comfortable talking like that.

I hate how there is pressure for us to not be appear to aggressive/masculine. I mean I dont think he should up there speaking in slang but i think he is overdoing it. Its hard to take him

absolutely serious.

EDIT: he made a point at 6:58-7:07

Can you you explain what you mean about "talking like that"? Sounded like a generally civil conversation from everybody involved to me. Furthermore, this is CNN :heh:. There are other news outlets where folks get a bit more passionate if that's what you want to hear.

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Can you you explain what you mean about "talking like that"? Sounded like a generally civil conversation from everybody involved to me. Furthermore, this is CNN :heh:. There are other news outlets where folks get a bit more passionate if that's what you want to hear.

Definitely not the way he was pronouncing his words. I had more of an issue with the pitch of his voice. I feel like he was trying to take the most bass out of his voice as he possibly could.

Check out this breakfast club interview (Btw I know that CNN and BFC are not on the same level but I think he is a little bit more natural on BFC.)

On both videos he is well spoken but on CNN it is a bit different.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely not the way he was pronouncing his words. I had more of an issue with the pitch of his voice. I feel like he was trying to take the most bass out of his voice as he possibly could.

Check out this breakfast club interview (Btw I know that CNN and BFC are not on the same level but I think he is a little bit more natural on BFC.)

Oh ok, I see what you mean. I don't know if he was deliberately trying to talk light but when it comes to the news, anything is possible. They probably EQ'd him that way.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He was in the middle of the 90 day no fap challenge.

He was back on Day 1 when he did the CNN interview.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
KFC.jpg

:mjlol: