In case some of y'all missed David Banner's appearance on CNN

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Thanks for the video... I don't watch tv so I didn't get to see the discussion...

I hope we can continue this conversation though....

The reality of Black folks... Black men particularly, is that society is set up to view you as a threat... A threat that must be dealt with by using deadly force

If that ain't a wake up call then I don't know what is...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I just noticed that
and he a grown southern man, why CNN take the bass out his voice like he talking to his daddy? :lupe: :lupe:

I guess he wanted to come off as unassuming, non-threatening, while trying
to get his message across.

Our power intimidates their lil weeping willow asses, but they stay
being the first to shoot and kill our kind. :snoop:

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What about young blac girls? Do they not exist? And then they have the nerve to call it black children.

Not coool CNN...that invisibility needs to stop.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
What about young blac girls? Do they not exist? And then they have the nerve to call it black children.

according to Tariq Nasheed, nah. I mean, I respect dude...but I wish he'd give us some encouragement as well...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

according to Tariq Nasheed, nah. I mean, I respect dude...but I wish he'd give us some encouragement as well...

:camby:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:camby:[/QUOTE
It says a lot about you...
And these are the guys that may have daughters one day. What you gonna tell her oh stop complaining about racism you are not a boy? And this what you calll community? Wow you guys are very pathetic, a whole new low of pathetic.

I go on black female forums even LSA(not a poster) talks about what black men endure in this society but this is how black male posters react to black girls being rendered invisible. Negs and dismission and y'all think that thw black 'commynity' will ever get anywhere? SMH