In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i thought Saul was the mole until the episode when dude commits suicide in the interrogation room

I still think Estes slipped dude the razor to commit dat

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Great first episode.. Even the scene where the "bad guy" was getting the codes had me like "hurry the fukk up!"

SMH@Me thinking that one hot female was Norah Jones. I recognized her from that movie THe Namesake tho..

Then the Mother from Incendies popped up at the beginning. I'm guessing she's going to play a huge role in this season as well.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I knew I recognized that journalist that is working with Nazir, she is Zuleikha Robinson and was on Lost as Ilana

Zu_Gary_15400991_Max_1220543426.jpg

Very nice return for the show, they really got the pace picked up right away.

Great to see Carrie back in action, Claire Danes is so watchable as her.

A hot female villian.....I could see the ratings going up now.

I like the scene where she was sorta flirting with Estes. Stopped him in his tracks.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The women on this show are nice to look at.

:ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree with you though Ak! :lawd:

But I'm saying before this and Temple, she used to catch a lot of hate for her acting simply because of her early work and she across as a very plain love interest/Damsel in Distress type

Some people didnt even wanna watch this show cause of her in the start.

And on the flip side I've seen some great actors look wooden as hell in other movies and it made me think what's going on? lol

That's why I always open mind about actors, ultimatley it boils down to the role and who is directing them....

(If only that happened to some of the actresses I like yo :to:. Thats my mediocre CW biddies :to:)

She's grown on me, before when I feet started Watxhing I'm like why did they get this ugly ass actress with no ass and no titties. I always used to think Claire Danes was ugly and annoying now?

I love this chick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claire Danes crushed the buildings on My So Called Life

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I got my eye's on Saul being the mole. Don't ask me how

:manny:

me too.

Good episode, I'm :laugh: @ Carrie's smile of glee when she got away.

Brodie :king:

Dana is cool, only person in the family I like.

Jessica is annoying. I am not sure if I just don't like wives on TV (see Skylar from BB) but she's been buggin' me since s1. Actress is good tho, took me a while to not see her as Anna from V :laugh:

:birdman: @ the white kid in Dana school talmbout kill 'em all they are the same, smh

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like Jessica's character. And it's completely understandable why she was flipping out on Dana and Brodie after he said he was Muslim.

C'mon brehs, that's a huge thing to keep from a person you're married to. She's more likable than Skylar because she's sexy as fukk.

:takedat:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I like Jessica's character. And it's completely understandable why she was flipping out on Dana and Brodie after he said he was Muslim.

C'mon brehs, that's a huge thing to keep from a person you're married to. She's more likable than Skylar because she's sexy as fukk.

:takedat:

True, but throwing the Koran on the ground like that was disrespectful.