In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo she was so fukking sexy in that scene breh :noah:

I see a lot of people saying she's sexy "for some reason", I know why. If she wasn't "Clair Danes" and just walking down the street, I doubt most of us would give her a second glace. But the character Carrie is damn near a wet dream for most men....bytch is smart, independent, has a great job that pays well, and is freaky as hell. It really ain't got much to do with how she looks, people think her attitude and the way she carries herself (don't ask me how) is sexy.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
how much time left? gotta wait for links and gotta wake up early tomorrow :noah:

DCMC

Riding Dirty On 85
Daps
Reppin
SC/GA
Sunday night football, Dexter, & Homeland on deck :cook: :ahh:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I see a lot of people saying she's sexy "for some reason", I know why. If she wasn't "Clair Danes" and just walking down the street, I doubt most of us would give her a second glace. But the character Carrie is damn near a wet dream for most men....bytch is smart, independent, has a great job that pays well, and is freaky as hell. It really ain't got much to do with how she looks, people think her attitude and the way she carries herself (don't ask me how) is sexy.

Fred.

She ain't on that high horse shyt either and that adds to the sexiness...too bad she bat shyt crazy though. :huhldup:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
fukk, I thought it was a 9pm start. shyt don't pop off for an other hour and a half :to:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That's what I like :shaq:

Real talk.

shyt could start off with a GOAT blowjob from a crazy ass white girl, just aching for black meat, which she loves :ohlawd:

Then 4 pumps into that bootyhole, bytch snaps out of it, and the pre-planned sexual rendezvous is now a full-blown rape :ahh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
is there anywhere you can watch this live through a stream?

sadly i dont have cable :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

plus i like how her character is real into jazz and shyt. i wish i could find me a chick who dug jazz like that.