In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
88-68 win over Elon. Walton looked poised for a breakout season. Finished with 24 points, 7 assists and 6 rebs. Caris had 11pts, 7 assists and 4 rebs. Duncan Robinson came off the bench and score 19 points. 5/5 from 3. Pure shooter. Play Xavier Friday night.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Doyle and Donnal are just :trash: Why can't this staff recruit a athletic big man :francis:

I agree. But the thing is.. Beilein's trying recruit bigger, more athletic Big's (i.e TJ Leaf and a couple others).. But the bigs see dominant our guards are in our offense, and it seems like they want nothing to do with us. I can't really blame them. Even when we had money Mitch, when did we ever run a play for him? He usually got his off of offensive rebounds, or in transition.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
2-1 on this Bahamas Tourney trip :yes: Chemistry between the players is starting to build up and players are starting to know their roles. Moritz Wagner might be the best big man on the team. Kid is skilled and plays with a ton of energy. Levert and Walton balled out. Irvin is starting get get healthy. Duncan Robinson when open is money. Dawkins is Dawkins.