In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Stauskas was a high 4 star recruit and MccGary was a top 10 recruit

But I agree recruiting is not his strong suit. But he did recruit great those two years somehow
McGary had a love for Michigan. All the other guys were recruited off the strength of what was in place. What has he done since he magically had GRIII, Hardaway, Staukas, McGary and Burke? How do you make a trip to the national championship game and then to the elite 8 and you cannot get big time recruits? Obviously, it was not you that brought most of those guys in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
McGary had a love for Michigan. All the other guys were recruited off the strength of what was in place. What has he done since he magically had GRIII, Hardaway, Staukas, McGary and Burke? How do you make a trip to the national championship game and then to the elite 8 and you cannot get big time recruits? Obviously, it was not you that brought most of those guys in.

Yeah he's a very good coach just not a very good recruiter

Still he got Michigan to a level it hasn't seen in years and this year lost his best player so overall he's done a great job. You have to put things in perspective as to where the program was before he got here. This isn't Kentucky or Duke

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah he's a very good coach just not a very good recruiter

Still he got Michigan to a level it hasn't seen in years and this year lost his best player so overall he's done a great job. You have to put things in perspective as to where the program was before he got here. This isn't Kentucky or Duke

While I agree that we're no Duke or Kentucky, we should still be able to bring in ATHLETES. Guys that can defend the paint. Guys that have athleticism. All of these one dimensional players are ridiculously easy to defend. We need versatility. This team is so easy to defend.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Belein and i realize he refuses to recruit dirty so he's never gonna recruit all 4 and 5 stars and this year with Lavert Michigans an easy tourney team. He's turned this program around so all the people bytching about him are lost. my only beef is he needs to get some better athletes. The fact that northwestern is as quick and athletic if not more then Michigan is pretty sad

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We need a physical 4 who can move his feet on the perimeter like what Wisconsin recruits.

An athletic tall wing who can defend unlike Dawkins would be nice.

Jamal Cain and Kyle Young >