In a relationship, are you supposed to put your girl before your friends?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When I was 22-23, I put my friends before my girlfriend and she used to be pissed. I thought my boys would always have my back in case she did me dirty. but as we get older, these niccas are in relationships and are always busy (girl, kids, work) not all my friends, but about 40 percent of them. I only have like 8 VERY close friends from college/college.:lupe:

So, I never wanted to be the dude who disappears and doesn't make time for friends but when we hit our 30s and 40s, im pretty sure everyone will put their wife first and that bar life with friends will take the backseat :lupe:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Make time for the bros & time for the ol lady

It's not difficult unless your homies or your girl makes it that way

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The older you get, and the more serious your relationships become, you're supposed to put your woman first. That doesn't mean you should forget about your friends though. Especially, if you've known them YEARS before your girl. Don't be that dude.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
once you dec!de to settle down w!t your g!rl she need to be an !mportant part of your l!fe, dont ever let your boys fukk up a good th!ng on some bros before hoes, they a!nt the ones gonna be supply!n, love, t!tt!es & p*ssy (! hope:mjpls:)... but dont let the ch!ck control you e!ther, tell her ass you gonna have days where you gonna go out & hang, espec!ally !f !ts some real sh!t, l!ke stated above, balance the scale the best !n your favor.....

when ! had k!ds & started gett!n out less my boys tr!ed to clown me, then them n!ggas had k!ds, saw what that l!fe was l!ke, came back w!t an apology & a :salute:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Friends are replaceable, good women are hard to find.

I feel the opposite way.

However, I do believe there should be a balance.

I think as long as both parties understands each others needs, everything should be alright.

My friends are like my brothers.

My girl is like my wife.

They have to understand each other like family for us all to get along.

My girls homegirls can burn in a fire, tho. :laugh:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
When I was 22-23, I put my friends before my girlfriend and she used to be pissed. I thought my boys would always have my back in case she did me dirty. but as we get older, these niccas are in relationships and are always busy (girl, kids, work) not all my friends, but about 40 percent of them. I only have like 8 VERY close friends from college/college.:lupe:

So, I never wanted to be the dude who disappears and doesn't make time for friends but when we hit our 30s and 40s, im pretty sure everyone will put their wife first and that bar life with friends will take the backseat :lupe:

off topic but that lupe smilie always has me :russ: when ever u use it breh...that shyt shud be made official