In 20 years of gaming nothing is as satisfying as beating a Valkyrie

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I've beat every souls game and every boss in them minus half of demons souls and I thought Valkyrie Queen was on par challenge wise with some of the harder fights from those games.

(plat bloodborne and dlc, almost plat ds3, beat ds1, ds2 scholars of first sin, half of demons souls, and bunch've souls spin off games)

The other Valk's were fine.

If you are saying they were easy and didn't fight the queen idk :manny:

If you think the queen was easy then god bless you.

Granted she wasn't the hardest fight ever, but pretty challenging because of fast moves, no stamina on her part really for cool downs, ridiculous health bar.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im not gonna lie, if anybody remembers, that first boss fight in nioh (on the ship) gave me fits!

It was harder than these valkeries but i think because i had more invested in GoW at the time, it felt way better (where as in Nioh i was just getting started with the game) to beat the queen.

Speaking of nioh, i still have it wrapped in the plastic i believe, time to beat that :demonic:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
after getting washed for hours.

After learning there moves and how to dodge.

After getting so close to killing them only to be killed.

When you finally beat them you feel like
giphy.gif

Feel like I can punch a hole through the fukking Wall after.
This is must convey a real sense of accomplishment huh.

Imagine if you poured all those hours into something productive? Like the weight room or some investment strategies? You might actually get some p*ssy!

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
why is difficulty automatically meaning satisfying. I played many of the games mentioned, and Ninja Gaiden/Revengance are the closest thing to satisfying. I feel like having having full control of your characters, no intentionally clanky combat/movement with bosses creatively designed is satisfactory. :yeshrug:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I fought my 1st one. I almost beat it on my 1st try. Had me thinking y’all was faking the funk on the difficulty. 10 tries later it seems like I got worst:francis:
I HATE that shyt. Almost kill something first go then get waxed worse and worese evertime after. Start dying from dumb shyt.

Sometimes quit, and then beat it the first time on ya next session . :russ:

Daps
This is must convey a real sense of accomplishment huh.

Imagine if you poured all those hours into something productive? Like the weight room or some investment strategies? You might actually get some p*ssy!

:mjgrin: nikka I bench 2 plates. I gotta run away from the p*ssy that’s how much they sending it nikka. I gotta turn the p*ssy down.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I had similar complaints about GOW in the main topic and I was getting bodied by the hardcore GOW players.

Instead of fighting one thing forever because now it has 10x more health does anybody remember games that had legit difficult campaigns?

Off the top of my head I remember Perfect Dark on perfect agent being extremely satisfying to beat, and legitimately a challenge. That game took Goldeneye to a new level. :krs:

While I loved GOW, whenever I was in combat I was just waiting for it to be over.:ld:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean I played it on the second to hardest to see if anything cganged and it really just seemed like stuff became more meat sponges than anything and did more damage. so you have to be more cautious. this isnt like bayo or something where you can still go completely ham and be invincible if youre good enough. got to take your time and I didnt feel like playing like that since the story was entertaining so I didnt :ld: I think I beat like 6 or 7 of the valks already and tried them on different difficulties and only difference was health and damage so artificial difficulty

You can do just that tho, if you're skillful enough, at the harder levels as well. The enemies are tougher, for sure, but you can still plow thru damn near any enemy/enemies fairly quickly if you're using your tools optimally and timed right. I don't think the harder levels just makes them spunges at all. Definitely hits harder tho, which is essentially any game of this ilk's harder modes tho.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

giphy.gif

Go after Martyr Logarius under leveled . Then tell me those valkyries are hard.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

yall still at it ? :mjlol::mjlol: