In 20 years of gaming nothing is as satisfying as beating a Valkyrie

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Wheres the confusion. Its not more difficult just more tedious. Enemies dont magically become harder to beat just you take longer and die faster so youll have to be more careful and retry more from cheap deaths. unless you over leveled then its still easy. Now look at Dark souls which is entirely skill dependent where you can beat the game at lvl 1 and get your shyt pushed in at 700. thats true skill based difficulty.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
after getting washed for hours.

After learning there moves and how to dodge.

After getting so close to killing them only to be killed.

When you finally beat them you feel like
giphy.gif

Feel like I can punch a hole through the fukking Wall after.

Man are you like 22? :laff:

beating Battletoads, beating TMNT (nes and snes), beating Akuma in super turbo, beating any Souls game, getting a Nuke in Modern Warfare 2,

the list goes on and on....

I'll give GOW props for having enemies that actually felt like proper game bosses...but yeah...:kermitglare:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nikka no
Botw is dope but no

They didn’t even ship with the hardest difficulty had to wait for the dlc to drop

shyt was way to easy til then

And still easy

So your argument is based around how "hard" a game is...

:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man are you like 22? :laff:

beating Battletoads, beating TMNT (nes and snes), beating Akuma in super turbo, beating any Souls game, getting a Nuke in Modern Warfare 2,

the list goes on and on....

I'll give GOW props for having enemies that actually felt like proper game bosses...but yeah...:kermitglare:
I mean.... did it? My biggest gripe with GoW was the LACK of bosses. They threw about four different coats of paint on certain enemies. And again, anime fights ain't nothing new. We been eating good off that. So fighting the stranger multiple times... I'm just like come on lol

It let me down in the gameplay regard. Enjoyed it nonetheless but it really needs to see Tomb Raider reboot parallels when discussed.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I mean.... did it? My biggest gripe with GoW was the LACK of bosses. They threw about four different coats of paint on certain enemies. And again, anime fights ain't nothing new. We been eating good off that. So fighting the stranger multiple times... I'm just like come on lol

It let me down in the gameplay regard. Enjoyed it nonetheless but it really needs to see Tomb Raider reboot parallels when discussed.

I'm saying the Valks feel like bosses as they should.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wheres the confusion. Its not more difficult just more tedious. Enemies dont magically become harder to beat just you take longer and die faster so youll have to be more careful and retry more from cheap deaths. unless you over leveled then its still easy. Now look at Dark souls which is entirely skill dependent where you can beat the game at lvl 1 and get your shyt pushed in at 700. thats true skill based difficulty.

People are going through God of War at Level 1, so I'm not understanding your point at the end of your post.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another thing that I've noticed in terms of GoW's difficulty compared to BB for example, is that in BB you could skip/run past a lot of shyt. You could also find exploits and cheese spots to make bosses easy as fukk.

In GoW they force you to either be perfect in understanding the enemies moves, or just fallback and level up some if you want to inflict more damage.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Sneak preview at the reply you'll get:

"that's just going to make it more tedious and longer :gucci: "
Nikkas playing on Normal ass mode commenting about something they hardly touched :skip:

Ive been beat this game and I have it at 9.8/10 fukk would I hate for its amazing. But its def not hard. and @GoldenGlove you posting a breh who has beat all souls games without getting hit of course gow would be light work :gucci: The point was if youre sufficiently leveled for your avg gamer theyll breeze through this. wherraways in a souls game, dmc, bayo, NG etc you can have damn near every upgrade and still get washed because you just arent good enough. You cznt just face tsnk shyt in those games like this. and valkyries arent even hard, they share damn near identical movesets only one that was bad was the fire one but omce I realized how to deal with her death drop shyt cake. they do feel and look epic though. Yall nikkas just exposing how below avwrage yall gamer level is tho its all good :ld:

Im trying to figure out how a breh gonna cheese Orphan of Kos or defiled amygdala :russ: Yall wild. this game is great but a test of huge skill it really isnt

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still rolling with beating Isaac Frost as final :wow: moment in gaming

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ive been beat this game and I have it at 9.8/10 fukk would I hate for its amazing. But its def not hard. and @GoldenGlove you posting a breh who has beat all souls games without getting hit of course gow would be light work :gucci: The point was if youre sufficiently leveled for your avg gamer theyll breeze through this. wherraways in a souls game, dmc, bayo, NG etc you can have damn near every upgrade and still get washed because you just arent good enough. You cznt just face tsnk shyt in those games like this. and valkyries arent even hard, they share damn near identical movesets only one that was bad was the fire one but omce I realized how to deal with her death drop shyt cake. they do feel and look epic though. Yall nikkas just exposing how below avwrage yall gamer level is tho its all good :ld:

Im trying to figure out how a breh gonna cheese Orphan of Kos or defiled amygdala :russ: Yall wild. this game is great but a test of huge skill it really isnt

:russell:

Just Youtube it

shyt, I had this happen to me in this game...

You talking to someone who's Plat'd Ninja Gaiden 2, Bloodborne etc. I got videos of how I went through Bloodborne wrecking shyt

You talking all that shyt about GoW about how easy it is but didn't play the shyt on GMGoW Mode. God of War's difficulty is good for the type of game it is. It's a different game in the genre, even without having to manage your stamina, the game still is challenging and you 100% cannot mash through it. I don't know level you talking about getting to in GoW for everything to be easy, but I've been doing sidequests and looking for all the shyt you can find, and I'm still not overpowered in terms of my level...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Meh Im not going back and forth on this any more if you think GOW is some super difficult game then have at it:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh Im not going back and forth on this any more if you think GOW is some super difficult game then have at it:yeshrug:
Well.. we're telling you it's hard.. if you played it on the hardest mode. :manny:
At the end of the day they're both PS4 exclusives so it's all good anyway :salute:

had it been an Xbox game I'd be way more defensive :troll: