In 20 years of gaming nothing is as satisfying as beating a Valkyrie

Daps
after getting washed for hours.

After learning there moves and how to dodge.

After getting so close to killing them only to be killed.

When you finally beat them you feel like
giphy.gif

Feel like I can punch a hole through the fukking Wall after.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
man those bytches were easy and if you were leveled a cakewalk really.

beating dmc3 on dmd probs most satisfying thing Ive done. Ozma weapon in ff9. crit mode sephiroth. maybe rhese hoes were harder on higher difficulties tho let me chill

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
man those bytches were easy and if you were leveled a cakewalk really.

beating dmc3 on dmd probs most satisfying thing Ive done. Ozma weapon in ff9. crit mode sephiroth. maybe rhese hoes were harder on higher difficulties tho let me chill
:gucci:

How you throwing shade when you haven't fought them on Give Me God of War Difficulty?

:wtf:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought this was about valkyrie profiles....or Chronicles

Realized its about GOW4....

I haven't fought a valkyrie yet.

I'm playing the game on hard setting so I look forward to it.

The combat is super refreshing rewarding

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Eh not really. Its cool to rip the wings off that bytch though. Dropping a nuke in COD is better or a Killtastrophe in Halo.:yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

How you throwing shade when you haven't fought them on Give Me God of War Difficulty?

:wtf:

why the fukk would I waste my time with that. it doesnt make the game any harder just longer. I learned my lesson beating gow3 on hardest difficulty first playthrough. was more stupid than hard. Ive every ds, dmc on highest, bayonettas, play fighters at a high level etc...I hsrdly need to play something like gow on highest diff to flex my gamer skill

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why the fukk would I waste my time with that. it doesnt make the game any harder just longer. I learned my lesson beating gow3 on hardest difficulty first playthrough. was more stupid than hard. Ive every ds, dmc on highest, bayonettas, play fighters at a high level etc...I hsrdly need to play something like gow on highest diff to flex my gamer skill
:dahell:

This GoW's gameplay easily shyts on all the previous games in the series, I never cared about playing the older joints on the hardest mode, but this game is different.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

This GoW's gameplay easily shyts on all the previous games in the series, I never cared about playing the older joints on the hardest mode, but this game is different.

I mean I played it on the second to hardest to see if anything cganged and it really just seemed like stuff became more meat sponges than anything and did more damage. so you have to be more cautious. this isnt like bayo or something where you can still go completely ham and be invincible if youre good enough. got to take your time and I didnt feel like playing like that since the story was entertaining so I didnt :ld: I think I beat like 6 or 7 of the valks already and tried them on different difficulties and only difference was health and damage so artificial difficulty

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean I played it on the second to hardest to see if anything cganged and it really just seemed like stuff became more meat sponges than anything and did more damage. so you have to be more cautious. this isnt like bayo or something where you can still go completely ham and be invincible if youre good enough. got to take your time and I didnt feel like playing like that since the story was entertaining so I didnt :ld: I think I beat like 6 or 7 of the valks already and tried them on different difficulties and only difference was health and damage so artificial difficulty
It's more in the vein of Souls/BB without a stamina bar than DMC/Bayo... I guess it can be cheap, but again, unlike the games I mentioned, you don't have to worry about your stamina so it balances out

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:gucci::what::dahell: