In 1935, When Mussolini Invaded Ethiopia, Black Folks in America Rallied To Support

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:gucci: It has EVERYTHING to do with what's in the op.

:mjlol:You argue like a bytch.

Why all your draws look like this

The only reason it's gotten this far? :skip:

How far has it gotten, breh?

I watch the news everyday but maybe I missed something. Is congress taking up a bill on reparations? :skip:

What are you talking about?

Bro

You gotta realize these clowns live online and await instructions from whichever flavor of the month youtuber tells them what to do and think. They're like college students, only not productive, and operate out of spite.

Mfers don't do shyt for the average black person around they way, except give em a reason to excuse themself from further conversating with em. There's a reason that bozo can't name any personally accomplishments that he has made for the betterment of our people.

na breh i supspect this is hoeceans(@Billy Ocean ) alt account.

He created an account where he can cosplay as a "black american" in peace

Prove it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thot please, a thread on a website don't mean shyt.

crying-happy.gif

:umad:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
FBA been going since what 2015? What's that, 9 years?

Tell me one thing that yall have accomplished. Just one.

I mean I want the whole list of accomplishments but I'm trying not to embarass you. So I'm asking for one and then I'll leave it up to you if you want to give me a list.

ADOS/FBA is a lineage

so your question doesn’t make any sense

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You know exactly what I'm asking. Don't play.

seriously, I’m not playing at all

if a person starts a business or an organization … yes, you can ask several years later would have they accomplished

But that is not the case for ADOS/FBA - all they did was defined a specific lineage among us

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Haile Selassie formed the first Ethiopian World Federation (EWF) in Harlem, New York and prepared a series of events to bond with African Americans for the Ethiopian culture before announcing The Land Grants. While one of the female members of the EWF was visiting Jamaica she leaked the information about the Land Grant with the people of Jamaica. The Land Grants were specifically intended for African Americans in return for intervening in favor of the royal family during the second world war.[4] Once information about the possibility of immigration to Ethiopia spread many made plans to immigrate, divisions of the EWF began appearing internationally to take advantage of the Land Grants Haile Selassie left for African Americans.[5] The official letter confirming the "Land Grant" of 1948 was submitted to the members and executives of the Ethiopian World Federation in New York City in 1955.

Haile Selassie visited Jamaica one time in an effort to get the natives to focus on uplifting their communities before visiting Ethiopia. By the time he left, the entire community was certain that Haile Selassie was the second coming of Jesus. He encouraged them to take care of the land that they had already been given in their own country.

:lupe:

This ugly bytch really in here and did this wack shyt.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Pannies "what was wrong with just being aficwan american" ass negros in here mad as hell

you guys can dodo bird babble all you want

She came in and posted straight facts

I was about to knock dogshyt outta this fakkit on film and make a thread about it but his cowardice wouldn't allow it :wow: