In 1935, When Mussolini Invaded Ethiopia, Black Folks in America Rallied To Support

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I as a man lacked the self awareness, that my culture needed a concentrated ethno-lineage based cultural core, so im running interference in my embarrassment of this, i thought blind gullible pannyism had everything covered- BABBLE

"I as a man"

that follows a woman's lead.

if stuff got real even FBA would come save y’all. Having said that radical pan Africanism bullshyt where we are “divisive” because we put our people, identity, and interest first is a no go. Thankfully ADOS/FBA/Black Americans are rejecting the scam.

Another loser who lives online.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mussolini was FBA
full

Furher Backed Authoritarian
full

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:no, "we" not, you retarded loser.

You are the one ranting about your failed pie in the sky ideology :yeshrug:

Pan Africanism is a scam ideology meant to finesse Black Americans out of attention ,time, and resources. All are better spent acquiring power in southern states. No one is on that “mother Africa” BS in real life where I’m at.

Daps

Pan Africanism is a scam ideology meant to finesse Black Americans out of attention ,time, and resources. All are better spent acquiring power in southern states. No one is on that “mother Africa” BS in real life where I’m at.

FBA been going since what 2015? What's that, 9 years?

Tell me one thing that yall have accomplished. Just one.

I mean I want the whole list of accomplishments but I'm trying not to embarass you. So I'm asking for one and then I'll leave it up to you if you want to give me a list.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
"I as a man"

that follows a woman's lead.

Another loser who lives online.
what woman is this?

i dont even fukk with Yvette carnell, if thats who you are talking about. But im smart and aware enough to take the ethno-lineage attachment ados comes with and run with it. Since its something thats gaining eyes and attraction. Others have done the same

there are ADOS chapters that have nothing to do with yvette. Only dodo bird negros who are willing to throw the baby out with the bath water, are confused on this :mjlol:

im not going to be a "black american" with the optics of saying fukk fba/ados. Thats just stupid

Democratic shills have to do this all the time with their own party, im not sure why this is hard

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:russell:you ain't doing shyt but posting links to twitter and youtube. You probably don't even talk to your neighbors, let alone your family.

what woman is this?

i dont even fukk with Yvette carnell, if thats who you are talking about. But im smart and aware enough to take the ethno-lineage attachment ados comes with and run with it. Since its something thats gaining eyes and attraction. Others have done the same

there are ADOS chapters that have nothing to do with yvette. Only dodo bird negros who are willing to throw the baby out with the bath water, are confused on this :mjlol:

im not going to be a "black american" with the optics of saying fukk fba/ados. Thats just stupid

Democratic shills have to do this all the time with their own party, im not sure why this is hard

:scust::manny:this was a thread about black people extended an olive branch to those in need, and you gutless c00ns find a way to make into something negative

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I mean I want the whole list of accomplishments but I'm trying not to embarass you. So I'm asking for one and then I'll leave it up to you if you want to give me a list.

I’m not a fan of Yvette but the only reason the reparations debate has gotten this far is because of her movement.

We also are getting delineation on the census
Over Half of Those Who Reported Their Race as Black or African American Identified as African American, Jamaican or Haitian

There is more work to do but we are on the right track. What the hell has Pan Africanism accomplished?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She came right in here to spread division! Like on cue!!! A thread was made about black solidarity and she couldn't take it. She HAD to post something negative, something that has nothing to do with what's in the OP!
:gucci: It has EVERYTHING to do with what's in the op.

Your shytty panty ass always gotta come in somewhere you aren't wanted.
:mjlol:You argue like a bytch.

Daps
I’m not a fan of Yvette but the only reason the reparations debate has gotten this far is because of her movement.

We also are getting delineation on the census
Over Half of Those Who Reported Their Race as Black or African American Identified as African American, Jamaican or Haitian

There is more work to do but we are on the right track. What the hell has Pan Africanism accomplished?

The only reason it's gotten this far? :skip:

How far has it gotten, breh?

I watch the news everyday but maybe I missed something. Is congress taking up a bill on reparations? :skip:

What are you talking about?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yep :yes: Now TO BE FAIR: The Draft/Conscription was still in place at that time, so I wouldn't be surprised if brehs said to themselves, "If imma fight and possibly die it might as well be with brehs on the continent... not Europe"

They created an acronym. Did you know we had NO IDEA who we were before then??? :dwillhuh:
This must be @Buddy alt account lol.
Man up and handle that shyt bytch :ufdup: