In 10 days I will be leaving Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
With all the monies to be made in war countries, such as afganistan, what are you tips for lining up militaty/defense contracts/contractors, in addition to staying safe out there?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I didn't think of that:russ:

:ufdup:I ain't making no babies

I got a lot of pics- when I'm back in the states on good Internet I will post them on here

Out of curiosity what do you gotta turn in....

I got a homie who was out here for two year and even with all the loot he made he said it was the biggest waste of time/life he's ever gone through......it took him awhile too get over...

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was grateful before I came here because I grew up in a very poor area and the fact that I made it out is a blessing
But the nature that "most" of the afghans have towards humanity is disgusting
The amount of rape(boys,girls and women) is :snoop: and there really is nothing we(USA) can do to change that- the afghans hate our fukking guts- even the ones who accept our assistance- they just feel the we are infidels and we owe them everything
There is so much I can tell you
We have been paying local afghans thousands of dollars here for nothing
We pay rent for every operating base in Afghanistan to some locals who give some of that money to the Taliban :snoop:

Can you blame them for looking at the US wrong? Even you stated You guys have barely made an improvement and whatever "good" story is in the news you make a spin on it

I'm assuming the money you do give is only to a very small fraction of thr population

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:salute:

Welcome home brother.

Are you getting out of the military as well? If you have any questions on transitioning, school, VA, etc... just hit up the PM and I'll point you towards the right directions.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
With all the monies to be made in war countries, such as afganistan, what are you tips for lining up militaty/defense contracts/contractors, in addition to staying safe out there?
If you have a company and trying to get a govt contract- I can't help u
If u are trying to get a contract as a employee then I can up a thread I made about it and give u some contacts- hit me with a pm so I can remember- I'm on my afghan cell and it is hard to do
Out of curiosity what do you gotta turn in....

I got a homie who was out here for two year and even with all the loot he made he said it was the biggest waste of time/life he's ever gone through......it took him awhile too get over...
weapon- Kevlar- plate carrier- gas mask and communication equipment

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Can you blame them for looking at the US wrong? Even you stated You guys have barely made an improvement and whatever "good" story is in the news you make a spin on it

I'm assuming the money you do give is only to a very small fraction of thr population
the culture of rape and murder here is wide spread- they rape lil boys and girls here like nothing
The Taliban do nothing for the people - all they care about is money and keeping the people poor
We have invested billions into this country and the people could careless
9 times out of 10- the Taliban got a majority of the money given to this country
I can tell u so much more but typing on a cell phone sucks

:salute:

Welcome home brother.

Are you getting out of the military as well? If you have any questions on transitioning, school, VA, etc... just hit up the PM and I'll point you towards the right directions.

I appreciate it but I am a private contractor
I got out of the Army(active duty) before coming here
I been here since Feb 2011

BLK Swordsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:smugdraper:
May 11, I will be on a flight to Kuwait, be there a week then be back in the states for good. :scheme:

I been plotting moves and setting up p*ssy escapades
I told my girl we need to chill and she can do what she wants cause that is what I'm going to do

*why the fukk can't I view the Coli from my laptop using American commercial Internet (Sniperhill) but I can access from my cell phone using Afghan wireless(using Roshan)?:wtf:

Get home safe brother! I was out in sharana and bagram last year. Sniper Hill was the shyt but that edge city bullshyt :ohlawd: