In 10 days I will be leaving Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my honest opinion
Nothing we did here made a difference and any positive story u hear on the news is a spin story
I actually sat in meetings.with defense media and spinning the bullshyt was the only topic

Oh damn. You must feel very grateful on your life when comparing it to how many kids grew up there (assuming you walked through the streets and all)

I was in Kabul. Those people are sick to me dawg.

What do you mean? Aren't they poor humble people?

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
:salute:

When you get back, you gonna be :blessed: seeing even some average ass female :lawd:

but you deserve all the female you can swim in :wrangler: (nh of course)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:smugdraper:
May 11, I will be on a flight to Kuwait, be there a week then be back in the states for good. :scheme:

I been plotting moves and setting up p*ssy escapades
I told my girl we need to chill and she can do what she wants cause that is what I'm going to do

*why the fukk can't I view the Coli from my laptop using American commercial Internet (Sniperhill) but I can access from my cell phone using Afghan wireless(using Roshan)?:wtf:

:blessed:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*sidenote- this Jewish chick hit me up on Blackpeoplemeet.com-:smugdraper: she already send me nudes:merchant:

SIDEBAR:

...while we're at it, can we talk about NON-BLACK FOLKS INVADING BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM???

Look - no race-o, some of my best...neighbors...are white. And it's coo' if they wanna get some Swirl in their waffle cone. But what made them so comfortable joining a site with a clear "bias", for lack of a better term?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Oh damn. You must feel very grateful on your life when comparing it to how many kids grew up there (assuming you walked through the streets and all)

I was grateful before I came here because I grew up in a very poor area and the fact that I made it out is a blessing
But the nature that "most" of the afghans have towards humanity is disgusting
The amount of rape(boys,girls and women) is :snoop: and there really is nothing we(USA) can do to change that- the afghans hate our fukking guts- even the ones who accept our assistance- they just feel the we are infidels and we owe them everything
There is so much I can tell you
We have been paying local afghans thousands of dollars here for nothing
We pay rent for every operating base in Afghanistan to some locals who give some of that money to the Taliban :snoop:

When you get back, you gonna be :blessed: seeing even
some average ass female :lawd:

SIDEBAR:

...while we're at it, can we talk about NON-BLACK FOLKS INVADING BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM???

Look - no race-o, some of my best...neighbors...are white. And it's coo' if they wanna get some Swirl in their waffle cone. But what made them so comfortable joining a site with a clear "bias", for lack of a better term?
Yeah there are alot of white women on BPM

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

I was grateful before I came here because I grew up in a very poor area and the fact that I made it out is a blessing
But the nature that "most" of the afghans have towards humanity is disgusting
The amount of rape(boys,girls and women) is :snoop: and there really is nothing we(USA) can do to change that- the afghans hate our fukking guts- even the ones who accept our assistance- they just feel the we are infidels and we owe them everything
There is so much I can tell you
We have been paying local afghans thousands of dollars here for nothing
We pay rent for every operating base in Afghanistan to some locals who give some of that money to the Taliban :snoop:

When you get back, you gonna be :blessed: seeing even
some average ass female :lawd:

SIDEBAR:

Yeah there are alot of white women on BPM