The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Look at the emotions pouring out this bytch ass nikka :mjlol:

Don't make me do you like Ayekay - have you banned and expose you to your people :ufdup:

I should of done a @He Won’t Die impersonation, dude is a complete clown
you know that poster was just joking right? @Hellmont was impersonating He wont die, he doesn't f with him either... he wasn't being serious..but are you joking too by doing an impersonation??..
this got confusing... are you making another joke off of @Hellmont 's joke ? hellmont was making fun of he wont die..
:dwillhuh: (I'm being serious)

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
you know that poster was just joking right? @Hellmont was impersonating He wont die, he doesn't f with him either... he wasn't being serious..but are you joking too by doing an impersonation??..
this got confusing... are you making another joke off of @Hellmont 's joke ? hellmont was making fun of he wont die..
:dwillhuh: (I'm being serious)
Oh i don't remember him and he has a very low posting
I thought it was a alt account :hubie:

:mjlol: Nikka said he'll have me banned and exposed to my people.

He thinks I'm He Won't Die:dead:
My bad :russ:

That was spot on impersonation :ohhh:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
If you are on here enough to be able to pay attention to different posters and learn their different posting styles then:martin:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a bytch? You cats are always on that passive aggressive bytch shyt. Always coming into threads ruining them with that passive aggressive bytch shyt.

:laff: :laff:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Blassic.

1. These useless, weak, entitled embryo carriers should all DIE. The nerve of these egotistical, putrid, disgusting waste of mammalian flesh! Thousands of years ago in Africa these useless woman would kill just to sniff our nutsacks! Modern woman are the WOAT.

2. why the fukk do you guys still think she's a woman? look how aggressive and long her posts be..she sounds like an angry man and y'all gay ass nikkas talking bout you met her in person.

3. I'm not Indian

4. Prove that your fake non-existent cousin was injured in the shooting . those gunshots were nothing but sound effects that sound like gunshots

Last edited: