Impersonate a Coli poster and we'll guess who it is

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You mogs need to stop delving into this survivalist white boy shyt

There’s always gonna be somebody punching a clock, you lames just wanna live out a fantasy

A side hustle isn’t being unemployed but have fun checking in with a white man, coconut.

Yes , I’m unemployed to homeschool my kids that I’m not sure are mines.

Alright, gotta log off my baby mother said its time for me to get pegged. See you lames and white boys later.
son of sierra leone

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate everything about black americans and have nothing good to say about them unless it is RIP when a black person dies.

All I do is bytch about why they aren't doing positive shyt. But never list any of the positive shyt I do for black folks.

Who am I...:lolbron:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I got this:

31164434-portrait-of-an-indian-man-sitting-at-a-table-at-home-working-on-a-laptop-computer-.jpg

“I have successfully created a bot that will make threads on black issues that will get these coli brehs to rep and dap me while it posts all hours of the day. Once I have their respect, I will data mine the fukk outta them and build an empire.”

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:scust: Pawgset a bunch of c00ns:camby: I only like black women, spicy darkskin latinas and cute punk girls. I could see if it's a Ukrainian white girl or one from east London with hazel eyes but the way you brothers hate black women here is ridiculous sometimes I want to set you busters all down and punch y'all right in the kisser or whatever slang you guys use now. I know all about hating black people I used to make videos dissing black people to pander to racist wrestle cacs but I was only a young adult at the time and you should trust what I say now since I admit to pandering to get approval :feedme:(Daps Pls). Last post of the day.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Any nikka that wants smoke can come take a trip to NYC. I pulled up on @Michael's Black Son bytch ass and the nikka went ghost.

Sukk my dikk pussies:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Fukk @Nicole0416, @MMA Mo for calling me asian even though I'm clearly black my nikka.
:dead::deadrose:... @He Won’t Die/Aye Kay47 (or whatever that Asian was).

edit: But you shouldn't go see that movie, Crazy Rich Asians.. :troll:I said that I align with YOUR STRUGGLES, I'm OG cac-asian crip. Asian men are the black women of the white world, damn, yall are stupid, yall don't even support indian and pakistani women go fund me pages... Racists!
:pacspit:

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Any nikka that wants smoke can come take a trip to NYC. I pulled up on @Michael's Black Son bytch ass and the nikka went ghost.

Sukk my dikk pussies:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Fukk @Nicole0416, @MMA Mo for calling me asian even though I'm clearly black my nikka.
Look at the emotions pouring out this bytch ass nikka :mjlol:

Don't make me do you like Ayekay - have you banned and expose you to your people :ufdup:

I should of done a @He Won’t Die impersonation, dude is a complete clown

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The jews are black peoples friends.

No one is hated more than jewish folks.

Who am I...:lolbron: