Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AAA don’t care about any baggage anyone has. Also working with Alberto del Rio, Marty Scurrl, Tyrus, etc. If Joey Ryan and Jimmy Havoc ever get back into wrestling, AAA will book them too I bet.
she was getting booked by AAA years ago and they stopped using her for some reason :yeshrug:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don't see Tony doing that, she has a bad rep everywhere and his fans are the most online of them all to give backlash.

Him not signing her over the past 3 years, especially when her father was employed by the company, says a lot about how toxic she is.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Him not signing her over the past 3 years, especially when her father was employed by the company, says a lot about how toxic she is.
Tully no showed a ROH PPV to do something with his church prison outreach program or something like that. That Blanchard name is persona non grata in AEW.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AAA won't book her as long as Daga is with the company

NWA won't book her cuz Allysin Kay is with them. I'm thinking Corgan won't do it out of respect for Allysin.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
AAA won't book her as long as Daga is with the company

NWA won't book her cuz Allysin Kay is with them. I'm thinking Corgan won't do it out of respect for Allysin.
Allysin hasn't work with NWA for over a year. There's nothing stopping Corgan from signing Tessa, but no one wants her.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Cortana made the Fox News Funkasaurus the top guy, if there was anywhere Tessa might get signed, it would be NWA.