Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Corporate parties :russ:

Walk ins from XPW talents :dead: Probably means the "talent" arrives, eats all your food, doesn't talk with anyone, and leaves.
This was wild as wrestler fan thats been away for 20 plus years having to read about this and find out about this pigskinned cac is hilarious. She's like what that one sergeant chick from the WWE thinks she is.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Corporate parties :russ:

Walk ins from XPW talents :dead: Probably means the "talent" arrives, eats all your food, doesn't talk with anyone, and leaves.
Carny capitalism tip: let someone else pay you for the privilege of catering for your talent :mjlol: Gonna have the whole locker room holding Chinets standing in line with the pantsuits and sweatervests

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Its crazy how the entire world was on Tessa's pinky, only for her to use that exact same pinky to pick her nose with :scust:. There needs to be a Darkside of the Ring featuring Tessa because the fall off got to be a mental illness :huhldup:
:yeshrug:
She's Charlotte(the character) without the machine. Literally the same attitude. Entitlement, light everything on fire if it's not how you want it, and then take your ball and fukk off until things are how you want it. Difference is, she wasn't the main Horseman's kid so ain't nobody chasing Tully/Magnum's kid cleaning up her messes like they are Flair's.

Ol girl forgot she was a naturalborn henchman and been running around acting like the star.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
We know how this plays out. She runs these indies for a while. Keeps her name low, and works places that'll be seen as 'humbling' when the E or the W look at her in a year or so and decide to bring her back because the bad stuff has blown over and they'll claim to anyone who complains that she paid her dues and is sorry, see, she worked XPW!

Odds say she ends up in AEW. Their women's division is trash and could use her more, and Khan will just pull the 'WWE brought back Hogan, Tessa isn't as bad!' comboed with the 'There are people who won't want to be backstage with her, but people don't like CM Punk here either. Everyone can get past it'.

Watch. She gonna be in AEW and they'll invoke this brand split to keep her separated from people who might have a legit issue about it.

And watch.

She'll hold the AEW top title before Jade does. Because of fukking course :snoop:

:mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Imagine spending the day at the the Ukranian Culture Center as a Mexican for an XPW-themed corporate party and going home to your wife at the trailer park and she asks how your party went.

"Well this guy named Dirty Ron burned a cigarette on my forehead. MAGA Butcher called me a wetback and told me to go back to Mexico. Tessa Blanchard tried sticking a syringe in my dikk. Some methed out whore tried giving me a lapdance and said she would suck my dikk for $5. When I declined Rob shyt lit a barbed wire table on fire and suplexed me through it"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I have ZERO sympathy for Tessa.

We know how this plays out. She runs these indies for a while. Keeps her name low, and works places that'll be seen as 'humbling' when the E or the W look at her in a year or so and decide to bring her back because the bad stuff has blown over and they'll claim to anyone who complains that she paid her dues and is sorry, see, she worked XPW!

Odds say she ends up in AEW. Their women's division is trash and could use her more, and Khan will just pull the 'WWE brought back Hogan, Tessa isn't as bad!' comboed with the 'There are people who won't want to be backstage with her, but people don't like CM Punk here either. Everyone can get past it'.

Watch. She gonna be in AEW and they'll invoke this brand split to keep her separated from people who might have a legit issue about it.

And watch.

She'll hold the AEW top title before Jade does. Because of fukking course :snoop:

There is no chance that Tessa ends up in AEW, or any major wrestling company. She’s just not worth it, her name has zero value and she’s not worth the headaches she would cause in the locker room.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
What the hell kind of company is signing off on a corporate party with adult entertainment?

The best damn company in town!

bwX3jNnuNsSHDZ5iqueiVIXZp3k=.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If AEW was interested, they would have scooped her up when her dad was there. Probably better odds of her going to WWE to be honest since she was already there, and they can afford to bring someone with that amount of baggage compared to AEW.
WWE doesn't want her either. She had multiple missteps with them before her racism was exposed, and this whole thing has validated their feelings in staying away from her.