Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's not news:mjlol:

I guarantee you the majority had no idea that they were friends, which is why she's getting this reaction.
When Tessa blew up, Sasha always propped her. Took all of those pictures together..Tessa always tagged saying she wanted to have big matches with her. Now no one here pays attention to women's wrestling unless it's negative but this was obvious. After that Mae Young stuff...everyone was wondering why wasn't Tessa signed with the WWE...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That is not something known AT ALL, except to nerds.

And so what, I'd lose a friend at the drop of a hat over some racist shyt.
Nah..they tag each other all the fukking time..lol. And everyone here damn near stalks Sasha..so they damn sure knew about it when Tessa was pushed through the roof...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Regarding Daga’s wife Tessa possibly coming to AEW, the Wrestling Observer noted that this is a decision that will ultimately be based on the perceived value she brings to the product vs. the negativity and backlash from some people that such a signing would bring.

Blanchard has been away from pro wrestling for the most part since finishing up with Impact last summer, leaving the promotion as World Champion as her contract was terminated days before it was set to expire. It was reported in December that she was still celebrating her marriage to Daga, and had not decided on her future in the business.

As seen below, Daga and Tessa are hosting a pro wrestling seminar at the Hybrid School of Wrestling in San Antonio, Texas this Saturday. Blanchard was seen training with several WWE Superstars at the same school earlier this week, as we noted at this link.

Stay tuned for more on Daga and Blanchard.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Tessa didn’t apologize or even own up to any of her past behavior will make it hard for WWE to sign her. Once she’s sign, cancel culture will attack. With NBC/Universal and Fox as partners, they can’t just ignore it if the backlash is vocal on social media

AEW is more likely because it’s not as well known. The only issue I see is if TNT/Warner Media gets notified and tells Tony to take action

She should have stayed in Impact. They don’t have to worry about huge media conglomerate influencing the product and be worried about being canceled.

im glad Tessa didn’t offer some sort of apology. It means that we shouldn’t have to see her in any of the major companies...................I hope

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The fact that Tessa didn’t apologize or even own up to any of her past behavior will make it hard for WWE to sign her. Once she’s sign, cancel culture will attack. With NBC/Universal and Fox as partners, they can’t just ignore it if the backlash is vocal on social media

AEW is more likely because it’s not as well known. The only issue I see is if TNT/Warner Media gets notified and tells Tony to take action

She should have stayed in Impact. They don’t have to worry about huge media conglomerate influencing the product and be worried about being canceled.

im glad Tessa didn’t offer some sort of apology. It means that we shouldn’t have to see her in any of the major companies...................I hope
If AEW was going to sign her they would have when their womens division was at their lowest. Getting Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Jade Cargill and a now legit Britt Baker helps them immensely when it comes to challengers for Hikaru Shida. They also have Big Swole, Abadon, Red Velvet and Tay Conti on the bench so things are looking up