Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Are you sure you don't want to see a Hell in the Cell match with Nia and Tessa. :troll:

:patrice:

:jbhmm:

giphy.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So a company should shutdown because a guy you don’t like possibly could be champion? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

The existence of TNA dragged pro wrestling down. I believe if TNA never existed, there would have been space for a stronger #2 company way before AEW, and they wouldn’t have fukked up the Spike deal over Russo. If Impact went away today, the only people that would lose are wrestlers I have no interest in ever seeing again in my life.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Moose made himself goofy for defending her, but he's been holding it down for them when she was gone for the past three months. Impact have zero reasons or excuses to not put the world championship on him.

yea they do.

domestic violence charges, that are gonna be pulled up the minute he wins the belt. this is the absolute worst possible time to put the belt on moose with them firing people left & right because of accusations.

but like somebody said, they should just make impact into an outlaw promotion(which is sort of what it already is). their station owns their promotion. they dont depend on sponsors like that. they arent mainstream at all. i wouldnt have fired Elgin & them. and yea, i would put the belt on moose, but theyre operating in a politically correct manner, and i dont know why.

He doesn't but it makes the most sense for the one place with the biggest library and platform to have that video library in a way that can actually be monetized and made available to fans as opposed to some fly by night service that flops in 3 months and all the footage goes into lights limbo for 20 years like Memphis shyt. Especially as 80% of their roster now had significant runs in TNA and it would make sense for them to actually use TNA footage instead of bury it.

well if you simply drop some chump change on their streaming service, then it wont be a fly-by-night.

their original service lasted a long time too. the one that gave vince the idea to do the wwe network.

It’s more beneficial for every non-WWE company to have as much success as it can so both fans and wrestlers can have a variety of options. I do not care at all about the WWE having people’s tape libraries, just for them to revise history for it and present it as inferior. It’s best for AEW, Impact, MLW, NWA, etc to get as much backing as they can.

THIS. GREAT POST.

what good is the library if its going to be tampered with and downplayed??

look at how the WCW library is treated. these dudes actually want that for these other companies??

wrestling fans are simple-minded.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
The existence of TNA dragged pro wrestling down. I believe if TNA never existed, there would have been space for a stronger #2 company way before AEW, and they wouldn’t have fukked up the Spike deal over Russo. If Impact went away today, the only people that would lose are wrestlers I have no interest in ever seeing again in my life.

no, people like you are dragging wrestling down with this mindset.

you say nothing about the WWE, which is the most known league and has been throwing any ole bullchit out there for nearly 20 years now.

then you want a company to be a strong #2. SMH. how about wanting a new company to come out and be a strong #1 instead??? why do you want them to settle for #2?? you really dont care about another company prospering, which is the real reason you have it in for TNA. keep it real with the game.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

I disagree. The market leader (WWE) failing at its job dragged the industry down. TNA was giving a spotlight to great wrestlers WWE wasn't even giving the time of day to. Yeah they have done a lot of bozo shyt but they deserve their flowers for they good they did as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait, some of y’all actually thing Vince don’t know who the daughter of Tully is? Mr Vince “I love me some Second and Third Generation Wrestlers” McMahon?:dwillhuh:

Also for those questioning whether she’s a big star or not, so are y’all saying that Vince should just build the roster around Lacy, Nattie, Dana, Mandie, Lana, and Liz?:heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I disagree. The market leader (WWE) failing at its job dragged the industry down. TNA was giving a spotlight to great wrestlers WWE wasn't even giving the time of day to. Yeah they have done a lot of bozo shyt but they deserve their flowers for they good they did as well.

This!

Sometimes it’s weird how folks judge these companies.

It’s like “Since TNA was bad for some years, they a stain and bad forever no matter what they do”

And “we since at one time WWE was great for some years, they the GOAT and great forever no matter what they do”

And it shouldn’t work like that, I’m more “what have you done for me lately”

No one wants to say it but WWE ain’t been great since these themes

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Idk about that. TNA had a great 5 year stretch as a legit alternative to WWE with legit stars and new stars that would go on to be big names in wrestling, and a Viacom TV contract. ROH, while extremely influential, didn't come close to having the commercial success that TNA did. Yeah, TNA/Impact has fukked up a lot but they had a lot of bright spots too.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That whole post is nonsense.