Immortals of Aveum (Ascendant Studios/EA Originals) - August 22nd, PS5/Series X/PC

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great concept, wrong era. Game should have come out during the Xbox 360 era FPS boom
Just got done beating this game and this post sums up my thoughts perfectly. I thought it was fun as hell, the voice acting outside of Gina Torres was trash though. Felt like they all recorded their lines separately and they just spliced everything together, no real chemistry.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just got done beating this game and this post sums up my thoughts perfectly. I thought it was fun as hell, the voice acting outside of Gina Torres was trash though. Felt like they all recorded their lines separately and they just spliced everything together, no real chemistry.
I tried this game and it fukking sucks ass, they should have been more creative when it came to the combat system. Just different colours and basically machine gun and shot gun magic. I was hoping the critique of this game was harsh and undeserved but playing it I see it was warranted.

Last edited: