Immortals of Aveum (Ascendant Studios/EA Originals) - August 22nd, PS5/Series X/PC

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Y'all stupid as hell :mjlol: if they giving this shyt away for 8 bucks and it's not even a year old Im willing to bet all my coli cash it will be available on game pass by way of EA Play before June

Any takers?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y'all stupid as hell :mjlol: if they giving this shyt away for 8 bucks and it's not even a year old Im willing to bet all my coli cash it will be available on game pass by way of EA Play before June

Any takers?
I felt pity for the flop so I supported the devs.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Played a solid amount of this since it hit GP and I like it. It's a lot of fun but rough around the edges and cheesy

It reminds me of 360 era FPS campaign games and B movies, just turn your brain off grab some popcorn and enjoy

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not smooth, kinda choppy performance

But I find the gameplay fun, the game is kind of a slow starter tho, has a decently long intro
That intro for some reason turned me off. I wasn’t expecting much but since my current rotation is on point I gave this game a very short leash.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Game is fukking trash thankfully I only bought it for $10 and even at that price I still feel cheated. The combat is bullshyt and the story just seems lame. Protagonist is boring as fukk, wish I bought Forspoken instead.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Played a solid amount of this since it hit GP and I like it. It's a lot of fun but rough around the edges and cheesy

It reminds me of 360 era FPS campaign games and B movies, just turn your brain off grab some popcorn and enjoy
It's decent, but I'm still mad I paid for this.