Immediate aftermath of drive-by caught on film

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
[ame]http://vimeo.com/65097252[/ame]

WARNING: THE PHOTOGRAPHS CONTAIN GRAPHIC IMAGES.

http://philadelphianeighborhoods.com/2013/04/29/kensington-autonomy-of-a-drive-by-shooting/

"Then came four pops, but I wasn’t really counting. Instantly, they registered as gunshots.

Down the street only two houses away a tan car with the passenger side door open drove closer. I couldn’t tell from my angle if they were shooting. The driver hit the van that I am crouching next to for cover, right in front of me, not two feet away.

The victim’s head smashed into the window and there was smoke everywhere. Music was still playing loudly from the car. Brad and I looked at what was happening. With my left hand I dialed 911. With my right hand I began taking photographs. The passenger ran to the street and fell to the ground. The driver didn’t move. The driver’s sister came up to the car and saw what happened, “Oh, my God!” Her brother was dead
."

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They apparently have caught the shooter (Says at the bottom).

I don't quite understand, it was a shooting from another car?

Or they shot up a parked car?

Cos he says the driver crashed into the van he was hiding behind, so the victim was driving?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

Cos he says the driver crashed into the van he was hiding behind, so the victim was driving?
I'm guessing the shooting happened somewhere else and the car drove and crashed into the van in front of the house the photographers where standing

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

sounds to me like the shooter was also in a car...pulled up and started shooting...and the victim tried to drive off

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing the shooting happened somewhere else and the car drove and crashed into the van in front of the house the photographers where standing

Yeah, makes sense.

I doubt this car was shooting back then, someone probably opened the back door trying to escape a shooter (or a shooter opened it?), then the car peeled off and this is the aftermath.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
sounds to me like the shooter was also in a car...pulled up and started shooting...and the victim tried to drive off

Yeah, makes sense.

I doubt this car was shooting back then, someone probably opened the back door trying to escape a shooter (or a shooter opened it?), then the car peeled off and this is the aftermath.

Police said a man riding a bike opened fire into the Cadillac, fatally shooting the 20-year-driver in the head.

The passenger, 27, was shot once in the shoulder and taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.

Officers quickly chased down the alleged gunman and arrested him, recovering a weapon he allegedly discarded

- from a report on the shooting

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
So senseless. And the kid exposed to this sh!t. And I wonder what it was over. Probably NOTHING worth this stupidity.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Drive-bys on the east coast now?!?
54f578e22e75b65928d5bc4e1412484e.jpg