Imagine Both of the GOATS Shytting On you

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I used to be on some HYON shyt with this but looking back on it with hindsight as a 30 plus year old man, having Jordan and Doug Collins there literally ruined any shot this young man had lol. Jordan broke him immediately, and Doug Collins just doubled up on whatever Jordan said. If there ever was a need for a good cop in the equation it was there.

I think if Kwame started out without Jordan and developed a little confidence he could handle him

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kwame Brown gets too much hate because of his connection to great players and the way his low confidence kept him from playing to his potential.

He had a 12-year NBA career and made $64 million. He was a serviceable player, not a total bum like some of the guys who just wash out. Back when he was on his biggest stage (2006 playoffs) he actually averaged 13 and 7 on 52% shooting and nearly was a critical part of a huge upset.

Random stat no one will ever remember. In that huge overtime Game 6 when the Lakers nearly took the series from the Suns, not only did Kwame have 17 and 9 on 8-9 shooting in the game, but in the last 6 minutes of regulation he had 5 points (more than anyone else) and a huge offensive rebound. If Tim Thomas doesn't hit that 3pt that whole squad would have been remembered differently.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Random stat no one will ever remember. In that huge overtime Game 6 when the Lakers nearly took the series from the Suns, not only did Kwame have 17 and 9 on 8-9 shooting in the game, but in the last 6 minutes of regulation he had 5 points (more than anyone else) and a huge offensive rebound. If Tim Thomas doesn't hit that 3pt that whole squad would have been remembered differently.

Be the top pick in the draft and have your career highlight be going for 17 and 9, Broham !

Just jokes.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Kwame was like

giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Be the top pick in the draft and have your career highlight be going for 17 and 9, Broham !

Just jokes.
Oh, he didn't live up to his #1 status, that's for sure.

I'm just saying people compare him to other scrubs who washed out of the league or never should have been drafted at all. And he hung on in the league and early had shown potential to be a low-level starter at his position, he just didn't hold onto the mindset necessary.