I'm watching the new ratchet and clank and the gameplay mechanics are not much different from...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
thanks for showing who you truly are. Drakengard/Nier is 100% an rpg series. its about as jrpg as it gets. im your xbox friend so I care, stop with the crackpipe. dont let Nino Brown win!

the decision is mind blowing. im blocked from rep but would rep this post. its 100% a jrpg.
It's 100% not an RPG.
he posted a gif of part 15 of a game right, and up until pt.10 (not including all the spinoffs mind you) They all operated basically like this

That's an RPG, I hated final fantasy 10 because it tried to look like what it evolved into looking like today, confusing lil sus nikkaz n shyt. Only nikkaz who wear skinny jeans call action games RPGs :snoop:

Now maybe, just maybe final fantasy is becoming less and less of a JRPG and that's confusing you. Just because they wanna make final fantasy different nowadays doesn't mean they set the standard for what a genre is :stop:
Again, that oboli confuses you. FF plays like a devil may cry now, that doesn't make devil may cry and any game like it an RPG.

Now you're just, idk what to say, but it's not accurate...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I guess you only play games that are completely original like crackdown :heh:
The creator of the level design of 3d GTA did create the original crackdown but that's neither here nor there. I was asking a question because that's what I believed it was aiming for. I don't understand your hostility, I wasn't taking shots at anybody :dwillhuh:

Daps
Ratchet & Clank 2, 3, And Deadlocked Are All Blassics And Some Of My All Time Favorites