I'm watching the new ratchet and clank and the gameplay mechanics are not much different from...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fingers and twat lips crossed

While not true, even if it was true it's all about gameplay and only a true moronic hater is capable of comparing Halo gameplay to the LEGO games. Halo enemies have an AI to them that is unique to Halo, not the mindless enemy shyt most of Sony's hit games have, ratchet, uncharted/etc
I know deep down you only sayin this cuz of xbox warrior reasons and not objectively, but I agree fps AI hasn't advanced since Halo 1 which has been a real gripe with me as a fan of the genre. even Destiny, which was made by Bungie, couldn't replicate that. that's a whole different thread tho.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know deep down you only sayin this cuz of xbox warrior reasons and not objectively, but I agree fps AI hasn't advanced since Halo 1 which has been a real gripe with me as a fan of the genre. even Destiny, which was made by Bungie, couldn't replicate that. that's a whole different thread tho.
Halo ai advances each game, I don't agree with you at all there. Halo 5 was a real jump imo and this is just the console versions. On PC the ai is even better and I noticed that since Halo 1. I haven't played the later halos on PC to tell you about it's evolution

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halo ai advances each game, I don't agree with you at all there. Halo 5 was a real jump imo and this is just the console versions. On PC the ai is even better and I noticed that since Halo 1. I haven't played the later halos on PC to tell you about it's evolution
Halo 5 on pc is only forge.

you an xbox fan, im a real halo fan. Aint no advances in AI Court. 5s campaign was built on a broken buddy system. Halo 5 pc is just forge so theres no AI to talk about.You friends with me on xbox so you can peep my halo 5 stats, no lies were told.:sas2:

edit 2: look at the official halo thread. the last page is all me. but im the halo hater:dead:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@PS5 I see you only got 2 hours on Nier Automata. you really missing out. better get that ending A-E if you want glory.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Halo 5 on pc is only forge.

you an xbox fan, im a real halo fan. Aint no advances in AI Court. 5s campaign was built on a broken buddy system. Halo 5 pc is just forge so theres no AI to talk about.You friends with me on xbox so you can peep my halo 5 stats, no lies were told.:sas2:

edit 2: look at the official halo thread. the last page is all me. but im the halo hater:dead:
I said I didn't pay later halos on PC...

Add Halo 5 campaign ai is vastly improved from previous halos and rivals the PC version of Halo 1. You should try it again, I'll joint you :shaq:
@PS5 I see you only got 2 hours on Nier Automata. you really missing out. better get that ending A-E if you want glory.
It was cool, but it wasn't cool enough to stay in my rotation at the time. it's on my to do list tho...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said I didn't pay later halos on PC...

Add Halo 5 campaign ai is vastly improved from previous halos and rivals the PC version of Halo 1. You should try it again, I'll joint you :shaq:

It was cool, but it wasn't cool enough to stay in my rotation at the time. it's on my to do list tho...
1. Every invite ive sent you rejected.

2. you aint a jrpg head. You aint gonna finish this Automata classic

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not always online when logged in, or I might be busy with the fam if you just sending invites at random.

And nier isn't a jrpg :dahell:
Nier ant an RPG? :ohhh:

what's it like to smoke pcp? always wanted to know:damn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nier ant an RPG? :ohhh:

what's it like to smoke pcp? always wanted to know:damn:
Look, I don't know why you guys wanna change what an RPG is, final fantasy is a jrpg, nier is an action adventure game. You think because you can change your outfit that it makes it an RPG and that's because you follow trends set by nikkaz who put beads in their a$$holes :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Look, I don't know why you guys wanna change what an RPG is, final fantasy is a jrpg, nier is an action adventure game. You think because you can change your outfit that it makes it an RPG and that's because you follow trends set by nikkaz who put beads in their a$$holes :francis:

121760.gif

187de369bf206adcb9c80bc1e0d21b98.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thanks for showing who you truly are. Drakengard/Nier is 100% an rpg series. its about as jrpg as it gets. im your xbox friend so I care, stop with the crackpipe. dont let Nino Brown win!
the decision is mind blowing. im blocked from rep but would rep this post. its 100% a jrpg.