"I'm tryna to put atleast 100 rappers in jail before I die"- Charleston White

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Kendrick and other conscious rappers never say rappers/gang members who terrorize the community need to be locked up.
Kendrick is a gang affiliate and was backed by gang members for the majority of his career.

Daps
Kendrick is a gang affiliate and was backed by gang members for the majority of his career.

and they didn't have to get locked away for life to change their and thousands of others lives? imagine that :gladbron:

BeneficialDisastrousCaterpillar-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It ain’t even been a month since that Memphis nikka was running around killing innocent hard working black people WHILE listening to the music that this man is advocating against, and here y’all go finding reason to hate on him like he’s in the wrong. Ain’t no damn way this is a pro black site.
If you so pro black, drive around and call the cops on nikkas

But you’re not. Cause you know how fukking silly and dumb it sounds

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It ain’t even been a month since that Memphis nikka was running around killing innocent hard working black people WHILE listening to the music that this man is advocating against, and here y’all go finding reason to hate on him like he’s in the wrong. Ain’t no damn way this is a pro black site.
A white man shot and killed 59 people at a country music festival. What point are you making?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How often do shootings at country music festivals and concerts occur vs hip-hop ones?
Murders happen all the time and nobody is rapping. Marching bands use to lead people into war where they would murder and commit genocide.
union_soldiers_and_band_marching_through_a_city_street_on_their_way_to_join_the_civil_war_lccn90706010-741x396.jpg

Again, what point are you making? Did marching bands start the revolutionary war?
Did the Civil War start because of these guys?
images

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Murders happen all the time and nobody is rapping. Marching bands use to lead people into war where they would murder and commit genocide.
union_soldiers_and_band_marching_through_a_city_street_on_their_way_to_join_the_civil_war_lccn90706010-741x396.jpg

Again, what point are you making? Did marching bands start the revolutionary war?
Did the Civil War start because of these guys?
images
You never answered my question so I'll ask again:

How often do shootings at country music festivals and concerts occur vs hip-hop ones?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You never answered my question so I'll ask again:

i didn't answer because this is you dodging the point. Murders happen all the time and nobody is rapping. that's the point that YOU DODGED.