Im trying not to be a tv snob and just spend stupidly, what's your take on Hisense

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Welcome to the gang, breh. :jawalrus:
I don't believe in tv shaming:hubie:I just hope this shyt aint overrated and I enjoy it.

This is definitely why ppl shouldn't get new tech immediately. Those old oleds don't look as clean as the new ones, but cost crazy amounts. I only chose the oled cuz I was about to spend $1k regardless on a big brand. Might as well get what I really liked.

Last edited:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Hisense is a solid budget TV. I have one and have had no issues. Also purchased the extra 3-year warranty from Costco for $30, total warranty of 5 years :wow:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've got a hisense 60" in my games room with a ps5 and my shield on it I've had no issues and I've had it for 3+ years:yeshrug:

That's disrespectful to your PS5 and Shield

The minimal research I've done on Hisense is that they're not bad TVs by any means. TCL is likely your other best option around that quality/price range.

I'd say from personal experience, avoid Vizio, despite how attractive the price point might be.

OLED is great, but it's not for everybody. It really depends on your room. I'm incredibly happy with my OLED, but I may need to rotate it into a bedroom soon, because the living room at my soon to be new place might let a little too much light in for it to shine.

Either way, getting a protection plan on it is a must. Unfortunately, where a lot of the mid tier brands widen the gap in cost is components. It's a bit more common to see input failures, dead pixels, and other general mechanical fukkery with them.

20 dollar blackout/theater curtains from Amazon can handle that.

Got a 77 c1 a few weeks ago, dope set. VRR with the series x is incredible.

Settled on the c1 today. I actually talked some other dude into getting it over the qn90a. Just too crisp. They had soccer on today. I hate soccer, but damn it looked incredible. TV might bring me back to gaming

55in for 1299 seems cool

:myman:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You a better off trying to catch a Vizo or TCL on sale.

Those hisense TVs kinda trash

I got a TCL and a Hisense, the H9G I got in February, and the 745 TCL I just got like 2 months ago. The Hisense blows the TCL out of the water plus the Android interface is WAYYYYYY better than that trash ass Roku shyt and that Hisense is so bright sometimes that I had to tone it down brightest TV I have ever had in a good way. I had all Samsungs before, and an LG which I still have in my living room. Easily the Hisense is the best overall looking TV I have other than the LG, but for the difference in price with the 2 I would be just as happy with the Hisense I just happened to already have it.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Honestly I probably would have switched to the u8g today if the tv didn't already ship. Im so indecisive with this shyt

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Check out Sharp. I swear my sharp in the basement has better picture than the sony in the living room

Hisense owned Sharp and turned it into their budget line then sold it back to them when Sharp realized what was happening to their TVs. Meanwhile Hisense reverse engineered they shyt to make their TVs better pretty much, and now they have switched roles. Hisense used to be associated with trash but they make some of the best TVs on the market and now you can't even find Sharp TVs in stores.:russ:

Edit: I just went to their American website and it literally still has Hisense stamped at the bottom.

Last edited: