Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You made this thread in a spot on the coli which has the most bs , why not in tlr ?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I understand the sentiment completely, I still pop in and out and there is still some decent discussion on here but I think I'm at a point where the toxicity of some of these dudes and gals can be legit draining

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a lot of posters on mute but it gets tiring battling the ignorance. I hope the mods are seeing that a POTY is quitting the site because of how misinformed and conspiratorial it has become and try to cut down and the racism/sexism/conspiracy theories/incel behavior

Daps
We haven't interacted before, but sad to see you going. As a few others have said, I enjoy reading your posts, even if I often don't totally agree with what you say. Everything seems to come from a good place, which is rare in these times.

Could you not just dial back the Bron stannery, and only post on here? He's nearly washed, he probably won't be around for much longer, it's KD's time, and MJ's the GOAT :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Couldn't agree more on the negative aspects of this forum and the mods really need to address them. Wishing you all the best. With any luck the forum will still be here or won't if and when you decide to come back. Always enjoyed the threads and back and forth.

One of the better choices I made years ago regarding this forum was to really disengage with tlr because of the things you mentioned above.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I enjoyed watching you post on those anti-vax threads and lay the smackdown on those jabronis.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You have collected a lot of scalps
:ehh:

Sadly, coli scalps grow right the fukk back
There are just too many trolls and idiots here:francis:

The board as a whole is toxic as fukk.. and that shyt is contagious
I keep trying to be a positive person,but as soon as I log onto this site.. I relapse
Staying the hell away from TLR would help tremendously.
That forum is a shyt hole
:hhh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's refreshing honest. Takes a lot to be able to check yourself when it comes to social media and how it affects you and your interaction in the real world. Hope you are able to recharge and come back stronger. Your input is always valued, even if there are disagreements.