I'm starting to notice the hatred for fat dudes from coli females

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
oohhh gooodddd!!! back in summer of 2013 ...I gave this fat dude a chance on dating me (we went on like 3 dates)...I met him in person and he had a great personality and treated me great...but I couldn't get pass his tadpole body
michigan_j__frog_s_presentation_vector_reanim__by_ldejruff-d5y6q60.png
and man boobs...you know that south american body...and he was cocked-eye AND his bottom teeth were all yellow :pachaha:Its good that shyt happened to me...always acting like mother teresa and shyt cause I knew whatever he was feeling was not gonna go any further than a friendship...but I went ahead and got outside my shelf and entertained his attraction :wtb:

The upside was that he is a GS-14 in the govt. and is an army captain in the reserve, my age and NO KIDS...hence my optimism
he went away for army reserve for like a month and I thought this was my chance :whew:

he came back and tried to go out again...and I told him that I'm no longer interested; I need to focus on finding a better job blah blah blah..OMG this guy almost had a meltdown on the phone...he said that he has never been rejected before "not like this"...he couldn't believe that was happening to him and why...:pachaha:

and I'm thinking...imagine if I would've told him the truth :lupe: then after a month or so I saw him at one one those 20s and 30s meeting hollering at some fat white girl :manny:

and I was like great! he got back in his lane :pachaha:

Damn that brother could have given you that middleclass life and a beautiful family

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Damn that brother could have given you that middleclass life and a beautiful family

I know breh but I couldn't do it...I even tried to convince myself to like him based on the way he treated me :wow:

One particular conversation that truly disgusted me when he went away for the army reserve I can't remember how it came up but I only remember him saying that "he needs love and attention" ---- this is coming from a 30+ man...after that it was downhill...ignoring his phone calls and texts all together.

how you gonna be fat and be more sensitive than me?? :dahell:

yeah he could've lost the weight blah blah blah...but I'm old enough to know that I don't have the time and energy to change no one.

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I know breh but I couldn't do it...I even tried to convince myself to like him based on the way he treated me :wow:

One particular conversation that truly disgusted me when he went away for the army reserve I can't remember how it came up but I only remember him saying that "he needs love and attention" ---- this is coming from a 30+ man...after that it was downhill...ignoring his phone calls and texts all together.

how you gonna be fat and be more sensitive than me?? :dahell:

yeah he could've lost the weight blah blah blah...but I'm old enough to know that I don't have the time and energy to change no one.

He must have mommy issues

:scust:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This should be a clue to all overweight people. If you want a beautiful person, get in shape. You can't expect somebody who has put in time keeping themselves in shape to want to be with somebody who hasn't.

prostitution is the oldest profession for a reason....money cures that issue with the quickness. Hell, athletes stay tricking on strippers as is....as well as celebs.

it's a mans world and women can be bought....you can always find a woman in your price range unless you dirt cheap and you wouldn't get an everyday woman at that rate anyhow. but some dudes just got too much ego. Clean yourself up and buy a ho!

if ya want a GF by a female dog that will have unconditional love for ya! And if you really need to be around a woman everyday just go for personality and dikk her down couple times a month to keep her happy... and buy hoes lowkey as a bunch of people in the game is cheaters.

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fat yutes are losing.. :mjcry:

I'm fat and I'm PROUD! :damn:

Too the ladies that don't like us fat boys. :pacspit:

:mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see this is a tear fat nikkaz down thread.
when, all I see this as is a jealous nikka thread.
As fat guys get all the bad bytches, for real.
work on yourself, and stop wondering how fat guys get all the dimes and just go for your's.

Art Barr

fat nikkaz be getting all the dimes.
plus, don't be committing to them either.
on top of treating them bad as hell mentally, too
I just be taking notes

Last edited:

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I see this is a tear fat nikkaz down thread.
when, all I see this as is a jealous nikka thread.
As fat guys get all the bad bytches, for real.
work on yourself, and stop wondering how fat guys get all the dimes and just go for your's.

Art Barr

fat nikkaz be getting all the dimes.
plus, don't be committing to them either.
on top of treating them bad as hell mentally, too
I just be taking notes

Man fat dudes cannot dress
Y'all have rolls on your neck
Cant do anything with that gut

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you, nikkaz must be young.
when, females start playing the date the ugly type cause she got played.
fat guys eat and take full advantage of the mental issues of said female.
plus, when they date the ugly type and get scared of physically fit guys or that look.
they let their guard down and become even more susceptible to the comedic stylings of a fat guy.
real talk,...
you could only hope to possess the comedic stylings of a fat guy.
not sure what it is,..
Maybe they watched more reruns of martin than me, but fat guys hold the cards on comedy and are funnier than you or I, too.
only dudes getting more cooch than a fat guy is no one.

Art Barr

rule: Females are in their good girl gone forever and hurt stage more than any other stage. In that stage fat guys eat more than you or me

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man fat dudes cannot dress
Y'all have rolls on your neck
Cant do anything with that gut

I am not fat, breh.
just saying what the real is, for fat guys.
even on that show, that guy...
The fat guy gets the most ass, consistently and his broads don't really be hit except his bm.
Who is just his speed and his weakness.
Yet, he still smashes hordes of better bytches.
In chicago, this shyt is typical.
it is the headscratcher of the universe.
females, give more op to fat guys.
it just is what it is.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So y'all pretty much want people to degrade and straight up roast heavy men (probably to make yourselves feel better)? Yeah, not going to happen.

like, I told y'all breh.

this is one of the most intense chics on here.
yet, here she is defending fat guys...
you fo the math,...
don't believe nuffin a female says.
judge her on her actions.
a females actions say they get up with fat guys way more tha you, or I.
they just don't break kayfabe about that shyt.

Art Barr

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:mjlol::dead:

yes, that is one of the things that run through my mind; if a man is unattractive to me at the "club" is an automatic friendzone:comeon:

so not wanting an unhealthy partner that consequently is going to need blood pressure medicine in which would impaired his ability to have and keep an erection is unrealist?? :wtf:
You seem overly emotional :sas2: did one hurt you?