I'm starting to notice the hatred for fat dudes from coli females

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
fat jaba the hut hoes twirling their hair and smiling at fit dudes is :gag::gag::gag:
You couldnt pay for a minute of this dik

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't mind big men, meaning most of their mass comes from muscles and they just have a layer of fat over them.

Chubby dudes, out of shape dudes are teddy bears. I'll give them a chance.

But fat dudes, nah.. I don't think I could date them. Like punka said, I think it's the man boobs.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
1400714346765.gif

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
most people in america are fat so if you're a female and you're fat you should have no problem dating a fat nikka
Fat females don't look right with skinny nikkas because the fat will stick out imagine having hair like a clown that's how you would stick out
a medium to skinny nikka would have trouble fukking a fat bytch in the dark because he wouldn't be able to find his dikk and if a nikka is fat
he wouldn't be able to see his dikk he might actually hurt his neck because he would be looking down so much trying to find it especially if you
take in to account that the average dikk is like 6 inches so even hard he's gonna have trouble I don't see how fat nikkas piss with their flaccid
i'd imagine that there have been plenty of times where a fat nikka was holding his flaccid and he ended pissing all over the seat of the back of the wall

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Not i, ive ridden a few human waterbeds in my day.

:mjlol::dead:

:comeon: because the first thing you think about when a nikka hollas at you in the club or a party is child development and genetics

yes, that is one of the things that run through my mind; if a man is unattractive to me at the "club" is an automatic friendzone:comeon:

Like I said don't pay attention to some of these women unrealistic expectations.

so not wanting an unhealthy partner that consequently is going to need blood pressure medicine in which would impaired his ability to have and keep an erection is unrealist?? :wtf:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol::dead:

yes, that is one of the things that run through my mind; if a man is unattractive to me at the "club" is an automatic friendzone:comeon:

so not wanting an unhealthy partner that consequently is going to need blood pressure medicine in which would impaired his ability to have and keep an erection is unrealist?? :wtf:
define unhealthy?

if my nikka Vince Wilfork pull you in the club and holla you finna give him play or what? cause i bet you he healthier than your average wanna be gymrat

133995-650-366.jpg