Im slowly developing an attraction for older men. (age 28 and up)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Wow he is younger than u
Hmmmm not a good sign
What's the age gap?
Lol nevermind, dont need you to make a thread about this
to each its own :ld:
Yeah of course. Every relationship has it's issues, lord knows mine aint perfect. It's just my two worse relationship experiences were with guys 5+ years older than me. Both lunatics.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Marty other than a long peeen like lex Steele or phat bank account

What other qualities in character are you looking for in a good decent black male?

I think I can match you with someone of your caliber
I am looking for someone that I can see the world with, might can teach me about different ways of living/cultures etc. Someone that is easy going yet aggressive, knows how to take the lead and be the head of the household. Its so many things Im looking for in a man but I dont have a laundry list of qualifications just to go on a date with me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I am looking for someone that I can see the world with, might can teach me about different ways of living/cultures etc. Someone that is easy going yet aggressive, knows how to take the lead and be the head of the household. Its so many things Im looking for in a man but I dont have a laundry list of qualifications just to go on a date with me.
That's hard to find but I'm sure you will

I'd love to be in a relationship but the karma of me playing wth females heart in the past might come back to bite me

So I'm down with #GMB till I'm :flabbynsick:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
whats wrong with the names :mjpls:

Oh, I think we know.

image.php

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Im just about 29 :blessed:

I can relate to the OP, im feeling the same age group and I agree about their qualities being better at that age :shaq: