Im slowly developing an attraction for older men. (age 28 and up)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The problem with older men is many have kids already and don't want anymore. They been divorced and just want to be single now. Marriage is not on their to do list. The ones who are older and never married are the worst.
I know a bunch of dudes my age with 2 or 3 kids already though. I dont have anything against kids but the same goes for younger guys as well outside of the already married and divorced part.

Most of the older men I run into, are looking for something stable and long term. Younger guys are looking to just have fun. Im too mature to just settle for "having fun" .
A lot of "older" men are just as silly as the young dudes now @Ooh Marty

35 year olds act like theyre 20

i know that there are alot of immature older men but the mindset of a lot these male 90s babies is pathetic.....i cant take most of them seriously even if I tried :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a bunch of dudes my age with 2 or 3 kids already though. I dont have anything against kids but the same goes for younger guys as well outside of the already married and divorced part.

Most of the older men I run into, are looking for something stable and long term. Younger guys are looking to just have fun. Im too mature to just settle for "having fun" .

i know that there are alot of immature older men but the mindset of a lot these male 90s babies is pathetic.....i cant take most of them seriously even if I tried :pachaha:

You not looking for a nikka to come through on his hover board in skinny jeans with a dollar and blunt to watch netflix and chill :mjlol:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You not looking for a nikka to come through on his hover board in skinny jeans with a dollar and blunt to watch netflix and chill :mjlol:
which is exactly what the average 21-25 yr old male is aspiring to :mjlol:

nikkas focused on saving up for hoverboards and the new margielas :dead:

I cant even have a conversation about life with dudes around my age without them talking about stupid shyt.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The men around my age are still struggling to make their fukkin minds up but 30 yr old Brandon already has a career, decent credit, looking to commit, and all around has his shyt in order compared to 24 yr old Jovan

No one else notice this? :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Eh a few years back i would have agreed, but older guys come with their own set of issues. Im just happy to be with someone who makes me happy, he's younger than me, but it works for us.
Wow he is younger than u
Hmmmm not a good sign
What's the age gap?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
to each its own :ld:
Marty other than a long peeen like lex Steele or phat bank account

What other qualities in character are you looking for in a good decent black male?

I think I can match you with someone of your caliber