Im slowly developing an attraction for older men. (age 28 and up)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Is this normal?

I dont have daddy issues but it seem as though the men I run across that have the qualities Im looking for tend to be older.

The men around my age are still struggling to make their fukkin minds up but 30 yr old Brandon already has a career, decent credit, looking to commit, and all around has his shyt in order compared to 24 yr old Jovan :patrice:

Do I sound like a gold digger or a goal digger?:lupe:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, it's common to have attraction to older men. I know I prefer older men than to the ones in my age group. But then again...I've always liked older men. I also don't recall myself having daddy issues.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I've always dated a man at least 3 years older than me...

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
My ex-husband is 7 years older than I am (I'm 32. 29).. He' still childish af. With that being said, older men (older than me) are just so much more sexy than these new-aged children....BUT the 26-30 y.o's got the sex thing down to a science.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Nah, not nearly. If you young(er) and all you been dealing with is cats who either trying to establish themselves in a career and neglecting women and a social life or just plain out fukking around until they reach that age where it ain't socially acceptable for them to be running around aimless, then yeah; Why wouldn't a chick gravitate towards an older dude who done set himself up to build a comfortable middle aged existence with a wife and the whole nine? The age limit might look a bit iffy (Anything above 10 years apart), but in this day and age get in where you fit in, relationship wise with whomever you know will respect you and do right by you.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I've always dated a man at least 3 years older than me...
leylandfail.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Nah, not nearly. If you young(er) and all you been dealing with is cats who either trying to establish themselves in a career and neglecting women and a social life or just plain out fukking around until they reach that age where it ain't socially acceptable for them to be running around aimless, then yeah; Why wouldn't a chick gravitate towards an older dude who done set himself up to build a comfortable middle aged existence with a wife and the whole nine? The age limit might look a bit iffy (Anything above 10 years apart), but in this day and age get in where you fit in, relationship wise with whomever you know will respect you and do right by you.

at this point, im willing to give a man 10 yrs older a chance. :ehh: 35 isnt that old anyway :manny:

I can't do it, my limit is 5 years.

if u werent married and 25 yrs old, you'll see where I was coming from Juicy :pachaha:

Older guys are established, I say goal digger. :salute:
plus the ones with the salt and pepper beards :noah:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
at this point, im willing to give a man 10 yrs older a chance. :ehh: 35 isnt that old anyway :manny:

It ain't, but you got to watch out for them older cats that be looking to 'school' chicks on some almost disciplinarian shyt. :stopitslime: Them older dudes who'd want to assert themselves over different parts of your life on some 'I know what I'm talking about, from knowledge and age' type shyt because a lot of older dudes I've seen who go with younger girls feel the need to bring that shyt up a lot whenever you slip up or they trying to establish dominance.

Got a friend around 30 who steady be on that 'They gotta learn. I'ma teach 'em' shyt with this younger girl (she 25, a bit of an air head but she genuine) we was all friends with and they started dating. Felt the need to check her on like damn near EVERYTHING she did that he didn't see as favorable 'cause he was 'older', but then again he was on some bullshyt.

Dating an older guy got it's cons, but then again what doesn't?:sas1: You'll be allright.:salute: