I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People are brainwashed by the media fam. They go by the white folk's standard of beauty.

tumblr_ltmk8vPc0v1r437swo1_400.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If a broad is gonna do a weave she's gotta do maintenance on that shyt. Just got back in right now from a spot and I saw so many broads with weaves lookin' like Secretariat and shyt. Then I saw a bad chick with a nice short tapered up doo like pow!!! Had a nicca like :wow: A chick with twists, braids, blowouts, tapers, etc is :win:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
If a broad is gonna do a weave she's gotta do maintenance on that shyt. Just got back in right now from a spot and I saw so many broads with weaves lookin' like Secretariat and shyt. Then I saw a bad chick with a nice short tapered up doo like pow!!! Had a nicca like :wow: A chick with twists, braids, blowouts, tapers, etc is :win:

This,

I maintain my weaves when I rock them, the thing is with most black women, we don't look right with straight hair in my opinion. If you going to rock a weave rock a curly one :yeshrug:

I wear curly weaves. I pay a pretty penny for quality hair but if I maintain it, I can keep it up for a good 6 months. I also take care of my natural hair under it.

But I switch up depending on how I'm feeling/activities. Since I'm going to be doing a lot of swimming this summer, braids are my go to style.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Plenty of white women wear weaves, and nobody knocks them for it.

White women's weave matches their natural hair texture. I'm tired of that lame ass excuse. It's not even well thought out. White women aren't going out getting afro weaves. I've covered this before.
:clap: but it seems most guys like straight hair. :yeshrug:

It's false.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
White women's weave matches their natural hair Texture. I'm tired of that lame ass excuse. It's not even well thought out. White women aren't going out getting afro weaves. I've covered this before.

It's false.

Fixed and :yes: to this thread.