I'm shocked at how good DRIVE was

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like I said, you prolly dont smoke much, or smoke trash.

time flies hella slow while u high...u try to have a 30 min walk ? that shyt takes like 2 hours :whew:
ever sit high in a class ? time goes slow as fukk and you count every fukkin minute

same thing happens when you watch something incredibly boring and want it to be over with.

and its not just me either.

Damn bro,I respect your opinion on the niners so much never expected you were about the piffy lmao.

Finally peeped this, thought it was dope. Everyone who told me to check it out always gassed up Ryan Gosling but lowkey I thought Oscar Issac and Albert Brooks were the best part. The way Walter White got got in this was savage. Dude slashed up his whole wrist and was like "It's all good, its okay, it's done, no pain." shyt was savage and super unexpected. I def enjoyed this movie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Damn bro,I respect your opinion on the niners so much never expected you were about the piffy lmao.

Finally peeped this, thought it was dope. Everyone who told me to check it out always gassed up Ryan Gosling but lowkey I thought Oscar Issac and Albert Brooks were the best part. The way Walter White got got in this was savage. Dude slashed up his whole wrist and was like "It's all good, its okay, it's done, no pain." shyt was savage and super unexpected. I def enjoyed this movie.
Drive is dope. Like you said, Albert Brooks kills it, always liked him. Coli hates this movie tho with a passion, im not a fan of Gosling but I like this movie.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on some blink and you miss it shyt :wow:

Yeah that was a brutal shot, double entendre, don't ask me how. I was gonna peep the other Gosling-Refn joint off the strength of this but from what I've heard it's pretty trash.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah that was a brutal shot, double entendre, don't ask me how. I was gonna peep the other Gosling-Refn joint off the strength of this but from what I've heard it's pretty trash.

Only God Forgives? I still gotta watch that. Think I'll watch it before the Amazon show comes out